The Frozen Games

"Welcome to the Frozen Games! A game filled with horror, love and gore. In the land of Arendelle, we split the people up in groups. There is the rich, who live near the north of the land, and there is the poor, who live near the bottom of the land.To separate the people, we build the giant walls. The rich and the poor never mix, only once per year they would. And that would be because of the Frozen Games!" Said the person on the stage, as the crowd of 400 people looked at her.

"This year, representing distriktet.5 will be," said the woman as her hands hovered over a massive glass bowl filled with scraps of paper. Every one in the crowd held their breath. Picking up a single piece of paper from the bowl, the woman took a look at it. She then read the name out. "Anna Isen!" She said as a girl with strawberry-blonde hair looked up.

Walking slowly, the girl came on the stage as everyone stayed silent. It was no celebration, no one knew how to react. Despite the Frozen Games being a tradition.

"Ah," the woman who picked the name muttered, "so your Anna Isen!" She said as Anna nodded her head slowly while attempting to smile, but her tries were all in vain. "Well then, how do you feel?" Interviewed the woman.

Darting her eyes around, Anna tried to see if any one could help her in this situation. No one moved, Anna began sweating even more, but coming to a conclusion that no one would help her, she said, "great," in such a scared voice, everyone practically felt her negative emotions.

"Isn't that just great!" Said the woman with enthusiasm, "and now,your male representative is..." she said, as her hands hovered over a different glass bowl this time.

"Jack Frost!" She said after she finished unwrapping the piece of paper, meanwhile everyone looked over to a boy with snowy white hair and blue eyes. Walking to the stage confidently, he turned his head over to the crowd of people. "So! How do you feel?" Asked the woman.

"I feel great! Since I was chosen," he said with a grin as the woman just clapped her hands.

"Wonderful! Just wonderful! This year we have a man who can control winter and a woman who can control spring!" She said with much delight. "May we all wish you luck!" 

In a train, was Jack Frost and Anna Isen. The train cart was pure luxury, they have never seen anything like it. There was a chocolate fountain, fine wine and so much more. But despite the setting that they were in, they were miserable.

Not liking the silence, Anna finally asked a question. "How were you so confident?" She asked with wonder as Jack Frost looked over towards her.

"Huh? Oh, well I guess I'm just used to lying, especially to my parents. I guess it's like years of practicing..." He explained as he stared out of the window.

Walking through the doors of the train was the woman from before. The one who was on the stage, her name was Gothel.

"What a wonderful show!" She said as she tried to look at what Jack was staring at. "Yes, the train does go very fast," she commented with a grin.

"What is the Frozen Games like?" Asked Anna as Gothel looked her way.

"Well, you have seen it before? It just has a lot of blood!" She said in a joyous voice.

"Oh," muttered Anna wearily, "but will we survive?" She asked, as Jack began laughing.

"Of course we wont!" He yelled as he stopped his laughter. "We have no chance! The people from distriktet.1 were trained in fighting ever since they could walk!" He said as he glared out the window while Gothel nodded her head sadly.

But then, instantly she cheered up as a thought strike her head. "Yes, but you two can control elements. Not everyone can. So this year, I think distriktet.5 will have a chance." She said excitedly as Anna allowed a small smile to take form on her lips.

"Also, a winner from the Frozen Games before is going to train you!" Said Gothel in glee. "His name is Jafar!"

Walking through the doors, with a bottle of wine in his hands, was a slim man with black hair.

"You have no chance." He said as every one looked his way. "This year, they manage to perfect the invention of the 'half ice and half metal heart'. They even made an armor to go with it. Well that's what I heard." He muttered as he plopped himself down onto a seat.

"But they wont be able to bring it into the games with them!" Protested Gothel.

"They don't need to! The girl from distriktet.1 already had an operation, so that the metal and ice heart is now her own heart. They can't take her own heart away from her." He said as Anna began panicking. 

"We still have a chance." Said Gothel confidently as every one looked her way. "I heard that you can control the Spring and fire, while Jack can control Winter and ice. You both balance each other out. Therefor, no one can stand in your way. If the girl from distriktet.1 comes near you, you can just melt her," solved Gothel as she looked at Anna. "And if anyone that has the power of water, you can just freeze and shatter them Jack," she said as she looked at Jack.

"The witch does have a point," said Jafar as Gothel yelled, "I am not a witch!" But was ignored.

"My only advice is to be confident. And also," he said as he got off from his seat, "don't get your self killed." Just then a voice entered the room.

"We have arrived at Burgess. The heart of Arendelle."

As Jafar walked away, Gothel, Jack and Anna were left in the room.

"Remember to smile and wave. Look like you want to be here. If so, you will gain more sponsors." Advised Gothel as Anna looked confused.

"Why do we need more sponsors?" Asked Anna as Gothel gave out a sigh. She was going to answer Anna's question, but Jack bet her to it.

"They are the people who give us resources. With out them, we wont have anything when we are in the games," he said as Gothel nodded her head.

"So if you want to survive, you better get more sponsors." Commented Gothel as Anna nodded her head. 

Walking out of the train, with a smile on their faces, was Jack and Anna. They saw everyone cheering them on, they saw everyone shouting, yelling- "may the odds be in your favor."

They saw them all, basically, celebrating their deaths. Walking through the crowd, Jack, Anna and Gothel made it to Burgess' Palace. It was made of diamonds, gold, silver and so many more gems.

"Whoa," whispered Anna in awe as Jack nodded his head.

"Come! We don't have much time!" Nagged Gothel as she dragged them both into the palace.

--------------------------

I own nothing and this has been re-writed on the Friday, the 29th of August, 2014.