Explosion is the End

Just as Elsa said that, a smashing sound could be heard as everyone prepared themselves. "What's going on?" Asked Anna as she clung onto Kristoff. "Kristoff, Anna, protect Jack as much as you can. I am going to check it out," said Elsa as she formed a sword of ice. "No!" Said Anna as she quickly grabbed Elsa's arm. "What do you mean no? I have to check it out," said Elsa desperately as she snatched her arm away. "... I don't want to lose you again. I mean, we just, I mean I just found out that your my sister!" Whispered Anna as Krisoff came over to her and held her hand. "I promise I will be back. Just make sure that you, Kristoff and Jack will be okay." Said Elsa as she gave her sister a reassuring smile. "Promise."

Walking slowly, analyzing everything, Elsa tried to find the source of the noise. But then all of a sudden, an explosion sent her flying into a tree. "What the...?" She asked as her sight became blurry with spots appearing. But then she saw a hovercraft. A crane took her into the hovercraft as the whole arena lit up in a wild fire. But just in the corner of her eyes, she saw Jack. Looking almost lifeless, carried by a crane. Just like her. But that hovercraft that was saving Jack didn't have the Capitol symbol on it. It was blank. It looked less fancy and polished. "Jack," she whispered as she tried to shout louder. "Jack," she said again, but just the littlest bit louder. "Jack!" She finally managed to yelled as he tried to move his head. "Elsa!" He said but it was to late. 

Jack was taken to the rebels with Anna, while Elsa was taken to the Capitol with Kristoff. 

"You broke your promise," sobbed Anna as she fell on the floor.

Yes! I have finished this fanfiction! Tears of joy I tell you! I know the ending is short and not very exciting, but I did kind of rush it ^^" hehehe..... I really want to make a Hetalia version of the Hunger Games, but of course with twist and turns. And the pairing will be Prussia and Germany because I can :p but it will include some Italy & Germany as well I guess..... I still haven't watched all the episodes of Hetalia, so T^T. I just can't find them :'( so yeahhhh.....

Oh, and also, I will make "Melting The Ice" Which will be the sequel of "The Frozen Games" After I finished with the Hetalia version.... So yeah! You may have to wait, maybe 5 months or so? But if you want any info about it, just ask me! 

Last of all, I own nothing and love you guys! Thanks for reading till the end!

Still so happy that I managed to complete this story, but I think the Authors Note is becoming longer then the story now :o Well I better start with the Hetalia version, byee!