Are You Really That Bad?

Mentions blooooooood! ^^"

"Your.... I'm...." Said Elsa, not knowing what she should say. "Yay! Yay! You got it right, but at the end you were to late!" Came that voice as a darker version of Elsa appeared. "I am your heart. Your cold, ice, metallic heart. We are one! I don't care about his death. you don't care about his death! All we need is our little baby sister Anna. Then everything will be okay!" Said the fake Elsa as she grinned, taking one of Elsa's hand. "See? We are just the same!"

"No," said Elsa as the fake Elsa gave her a questioning look. "What do you mean by no?" She asked as she stopped her bubbly attitude. "No, your not me, I'm not you!" Said Elsa as she snatched her hand away. "That's not a very kind gesture," replied the Fake Elsa as she began circling the real Elsa. "You do know the point of this game? The point of the Frozen Games right?" Asked the Fake Elsa as she disappeared. "Of course! It's a reminder to everyone not to rebel!" She said as she jumped a little when she felt a cold hand on her shoulder.

"And it's also for his sick pleasure. Watching everyone kill each other. Watching everyone cry. Watching everyone produce fear," said the fake Elsa as she appeared behind the real Elsa. "It's for his sick pleasure, and we are all pawns in his game. But just a little remember, there can only be one winner. Only one side will win. You get to chose. Do you chose winning or losing?" She asked as Elsa tensed up. "Do you chose winning the Frozen Games and losing the real games or do you chose losing the Frozen Games and winning the real games?" 

"If I lose the Frozen Games then I will die. If I am dead how do I win the 'real' games?" Asked Elsa as she took a step forward, away from the fake version of her. Giving out a small laugh, the Fake Elsa appeared in-front of her. "It's quite simple really. Just kill the game maker!" She said as Elsa stiffened. "And no, not the Frozen Game's game maker. I mean the real game maker. I mean President Pitch!" She said before she began laughing again.

"And how am I meant to get close enough to him to kill him?" Asked Elsa as the fake version of her took a step back from Elsa. "Simple, just don't let your friends, your sister or yourself die! Rebel!" Said the fake version of her before she disappeared in a cloud of black smoke. 

"Elsa! Elsa! Elsa!" Yelled Anna as she shook Elsa's body. "I think we need more water," said Kristoff as he stood up, planning to go to a near by river. "No, no, it's okay," said Elsa as she tiredly sat up. "Are you okay?" Asked Kristoff as Anna quickly trapped Elsa in a bear hug. "Yeah, but where's Jack?" She asked as she felt Anna tense up.

"We don't know if he will make it," whispered Anna as Kristoff showed Elsa to the body of Jack. He was bruised and blood was still flowing from a wound on his arm. His legs were covered in scratches and blood, same with his arms. His stomach had a massive purple bruise appearing and his right cheek held a scar. "What have I done?"

 ---

Oh my gosh, how long has it been since I've updated anything? o.o" Well here is an update for once ^^" I might be stuffing my face in chocolate on Sunday, so I probally wont be updating.... hehe ^^" Also I am in love with the website called Gaia, so yeahhhhh.... And my last excuse is now I am fanning over Peeta&Cato and Peeta&Katniss.....

Well I own nothing, I hope you might enjoy this? But the games will be ending soon :o YAY! NO MROE KILLING! and you can now guess what may happen at the end, I'm sure that one of you will guess right :3