Training PT.2

As Anna woke up from her flashback, she looked around and saw the girl from distriktet.1 looking at her. As quickly as Anna saw her looking, the girl returned back to her training, making weapons from ice. "No," whispered Anna in shock.

Elsa was trying to focus on practicing, but every time she tries, her mind drifts off towards Jack and Anna. Giving out a sigh, she looked around and saw Anna staring at her. They made eye contact for a split second before Elsa quickly looked away, and began training again.

"Why?" Muttered Elsa as her eyes narrowed.

"You okay?" Asked Kristoff as he swung his giant hammer, a smile in place as he made his way towards her.

"Yeah," replied Elsa with a small nod as Kristoff looked at her with doubt.

"I don't think so," he said uncertainly while Elsa looked at him in the eyes.

Quickly, Kristoff looked away with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"I'm fine, but are you okay?" Questioned Elsa as Kristoff nodded his head.

"O-oh look at the time, I better be going," he rushed the words out of his mouth before he ran off.

"Strange man," muttered Elsa quietly as she began practicing again, but this time she saw Jack walking towards her. 

"What is it?" Asked Elsa, trying not to pay attention to him as Jack stopped walking and began talking.

"It's not true, even if it was, I wouldn't date her," he said with a neutral face as Elsa looked over towards him.

"What are you on about?" Pondered Elsa aloud while Jack grabbed her hands.

"Elsa I love you, what Anna said isn't true!" He said a bit louder with his pitch becoming higher while Elsa recalled that memory.

"Oh, you mean at interview night?" She asked as Jack nodded his head. "You know I'm fine with it, she is my-, just ignore what I said. Just don't break her heart." Threatened Elsa with a sad, small smile.

"I love you Elsa! I want to tell you that! Don't you love, me?" Exploded Jack as Elsa looked away.

"Sometimes... I wish I didn't love you," mumbled Elsa, barely audible, before she ran away.

"Elsa! Wait!" Yelled Jack as Anna came rushing to him.

Panting, Anna looked up to Jack with wide eyes. The words were shocking, and Jack cursed. "I didn't know..." said Anna, "that Elsa is my sister."

-------------------------------------------

I own nothing, re-wrote on the 3rd of October, 2014