Interviews Shows All!

I do not own Frozen or RotG! In this story I am going to make Anna and Elsa twins, so that means they are both 17.

Re-wrote on the 11th of September, 2014

Walking on stage was a beautiful woman with silky blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes.

"So," greeted Micky as the woman sat down on one of the seats, "you must be Elsa Isen," he commented as Elsa nodded her head. "And you're currently 17 and you come from distriktet.1?" He questions as Elsa smiled, as if to say yes.

"Yes, I'm from distriktet.1, I'm 17 and my name is Elsa Isen," she replied with a smile and a nod.

"So, is there anyone waiting for you back at your home?" Asked Micky as Elsa thought about it.

"Only my father, he has been feeling very sick recently. I have a fear that he might..." Began Elsa, but she allowed the words to float in the air as people from the crowd began pitying, muttering, "aww."

"Well, I wish you the best of luck," said Micky as Elsa smiled.

"If you won the Frozen Games, what would you do?" Asked Micky as Elsa pondered on that thought for a moment.

"I would probably... To be honest, I haven't thought about that yet, I don't think that I would win," replied Elsa with a smile, strange how she can smile when she is saying that she will die.

"And why is that?" Asked Micky, getting more curious.

"Because, some one I lost long ago is in the games, or two people I have lost long ago," replied Elsa, on the edge of tears as everyone became curious.

"Can you tell us their names?" Begged Micky.

"Nope, it's a secret," said Elsa as she winked at him, wiping the tears away from her eyes.

"Well then, our time is up. Let's give around of applause for Elsa!" Cheered Micky as everyone began clapping.

Meanwhile, Anna and Jack were watching the interview. While Anna was in thought, Jack was shocked.

"She seems familiar," muttered Anna as she scrunched her eyebrows up in concentration, but Jack was still panicking in his head. 

"May the odds be ever in your favor!" He heard those words in his head, but none of the odds were in my favor, thought Jack bitterly, as he thought about that one time he meet her. That one time when he was 16 and she was 15. It was a summers day, and Jack was trying to find some food. His home ran out of any thing and everything edible and they didn't have enough money to buy anything. As he tried to hunt, all the animals heard his foot steps and ran away. But then he saw a deer that was asleep.

As he was about to kill it, he stepped on a twig and the deer woke up. The deer tried to run away, but then an icicle came right to the deer and stabbed it right in it's heart. (A/N Poor deer) Jack knew he didn't send the icicle, so he began looking around, trying to find out who did. Finally he walked over to the deer.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" He asked to the air, but no one replied. At the end he took the deer back home for his family and himself.

Then next week he came back to the woods, the place where he got the deer. But this time he saw a girl with pale blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes.

"Did you enjoy the deer?" She asked with a small smile as she looked over to Jack.

"You were the one from last week," he said with embarrassment as the girl nodded her head, laughing a bit at his reaction.

"My name is Elsa Isen, how about you?" She asked as Jack quickly recovered from his shock.

"Jack Frost," he answered as Elsa nodded her head.

"I saw you having trouble with hunting, but if you would like. Do you want me to give you some tips?" Offered Elsa as Jack's eyes became wide.

"Really? You would do that for me?" He asked as Elsa smiled.

"Of course! Meet me here, every day at 2 'o' clock. And don't be late. I have to go right now, so see you tomorrow?" She said as she quickly ran of.

"Yeah... Tomorrow," muttered Jack wistfully as he slowly walked back home.

And they did meet each each other at that day, and every day after that day, but Jack didn't know what distriktet did Elsa came from and Elsa didn't know what distriktet Jack came from. And they didn't know that it would matter. 

"And now! From distriktet.5 is Jack Frost!" Said Micky as Jack walked on stage, while waving to people in the audience.

"So Jack, you are 18 and you can control ice, but the girl from distriktet .5 can control fire, how do you feel about that?" Asked Micky.

"Well, I think it just gives us a better chance at winning," replied Jack with a shrug.

"But there is only one winner for the Frozen Games," said Micky as he smirked.

"Yes, I know, but I think I will sacrifice my self," pondered Jack a loud as Micky thought about it for a second.

"You mean like, what Elsa is going to be doing for her two loved ones?" Asked Micky as Jack nodded his head.

"Well then, another noble man! May the odds be ever in your favor!" Cheered Micky as everyone clapped their hands. "Well, some how, time seems to be getting ahead of us! So let's give it up for Jack Frost!" Said Micky as everyone clapped their hands. 

"And next up we have Anna Isen from distriktet .5!" Said Micky as Anna walked on stage.

"So Anna, you are 17 and you can control fire!" Said Micky in an excited tone.

Anna nodded her head with a grin on her face. "Yup!" She said proudly as Mickly continued to ask Anna questions.

"So, are you in a relationship?" He asked as Anna thought about it for a second.

"Well... There is someone I like, but...." Whispered Anna as a blush spread across her face like a fire.

"Oooo," said Micky as the crowd joined him. "Who is it?" He pestered as Anna looked at her hands.

"Ermmm, he is, well, he is in the games, and he is called... Jack Frost," said Anna hesitantly as Micky took Anna's hand.

"So, how are you going to do this?" Asked Micky, "since there is only one winner."

"I will... Well I don't know," was Anna's distressed reply as Micky nodded his head sadly.

"Well folks! Our time is up with Anna! Let's give her an applause!" Said Micky as Anna walked away.

As Anna came to where Gothel, Jafar and Jack was standing at, Jack slammed Anna against the wall.

"Why did you say that!" Yelled Jack as Anna began panicking.

"Well... It's just that-" Stressed Anna, but she couldn't find the right words.

"She did it for publicity, I told her to," interrupted Jafar as he pulled Jack off from Anna.

"Yeah, but could you at least ask me! Now she might get the wrong idea!" Screamed Jack in rage as everyone looked over to his way.

"What do you mean 'she'?" Asked Gothel with interest while Jack ignored her and began walking away. Little did they know, Jack said, "the one I love."

Distriktet Tributes 

distriktet.1: Elsa and Kristoff

distriktet.2: Rapunzel and Flynn 

distriktet.3: Jasmine and Aladdin 

distriktet.4: Tooth and Hans

distriktet.5: Anna and Jack

distriktet.6: Aurora and Philip