Prologue/Introduction

Name: Habane Yuuki
Age: 16 years old
Gender: FEMALE
Characteristics: Kind, Polite, Smart, Obedient, Cheerful and Cool.
Talents: Drawing, Dancing, Singing, Painting, Playing instruments, Sports and many more.
Likes: Playing the piano and violin, Reading books, Listening to musics
Dislikes: Bad Boys, Playboys, Bullies and annoying peoples
About Yuuna: She is a very famous and popular singer and dancer, but she just hides it from people. She is also cheerful and sometimes acting cool. She goes to a school called Fairy Heart Academy.

Name: Tasaki Shou
Age: 18 years old
Gender: MALE
Characteristics: Cool, Bad Boy attitude, Rude.
Talents: Dancing, Singing, Playing Instruments, Playing Basketball and many more.
Likes: Playing Games, Playing the guitar, Listening to musics
Dislikes: Annoying people, Picking a Fight.
About Shou: He is a very famous and popular dancer, but he also hides it from people. He is rude to others but the truth is his kind on the inside. He also goes to Fairy Heart as well.

Name: Himegi Rinne
Age: 16 years old
Gender: FEMALE
Characteristics: Kind, Polite, Smart, Obedient and Cheerful.
Talents: Dancing, Singing, Playing Instruments, Swimming and many more.
Likes: Listening to musics, Playing the violin, Reading books, Swimming with friends.
Dislikes: Bad Boys, Playboys, Bullies and annoying peoples.
About Akari: She is the 1st bestfriend of Yuuki. She is really friendly. She is one of the Bestfriends of Yuuki Habane. She also goes to a school named Fairy Heart.

Name: Igarashi Tatsuya
Age: 18 years old
Gender: MALE
Characteristics: Bad boy attitude, Cheerful, Flirty, Rude.
Talents: Playing Basketball, Playing instruments, Dancing and many more.
Likes: Playing the guitar, Playing games, Listening to musics.
Dislikes: Annoying people, Picking a Fight.
About Tatsuya: He is the 1st bestfriend of Shou. He is kind on the inside, but rude on the outside. He is one of the Bestfriend of Shou Tasaki. He also goes to Fairy Heart.

Name: Kazato Ageha
Age: 16 years old
Gender: FEMALE
Characteristics: Kind, Polite, Cool, Obedient, Smart.
Talents: Dancing, Singing, Painting, Playing Instruments and many more.
Likes: Listening to musics, Reading books, Playing the bass.
Dislikes: Bad Boys, Playboys, Bullies and annoying peoples.
About Ageha: She is the 2nd Bestfriend of Yuuki. She likes to act the silent type. She is also one of the bestfriends of Yuuki Habane. She also goes to Fairy Heart.

Name: Shigure Hinata
Age: 18 years old
Gender: MALE
Characteristics: Bad boy attitude, Cool, Playboy, Rude.
Talents: Dancing, Painting, Playing Instruments and many more.
Likes: Listening to musics, Reading books, Playing the bass.
Dislikes: Annoying people, Picking a Fight.
About Hinata: He is the 2nd Bestfriend of Shou. He is acting cool and cold, but on the inside he is kind. He is one of the bestfriend of Shou Tasaki. He also goes to Fairy Heart.

Other Characters:
Flora- Aunt of Yuuki
George- Uncle of Yuuki

The 3 A's ( Enemies of the Girls, their also the boy's ex girlfriends.)

Amane- Ex girlfriend of Shou
Akari- Ex girlfriend of Tatsuya
Ashira- Ex girlfriend of Hinata