Chapter 3

Here's the third chapter minna!!! Hope you will enjoy it. 😍😘

Yuuki's POV.

*knock* * knock*

When I heard the knock I woke up and asked "Who is it???"

"Its me, Yuuki-chan, you better prepare your things and yourself their now or you'll be late on the first day of school." Auntie said through the door.

"Ok auntie, I'll be down their in a minute." I said.

Omg!!!!! I'm soooo excited to go to school now, I better prepare myself.
I also can't wait to meet new friends and old friends!!!!! I'm excited and at the same time nervous...But I can do this, Yes I can!!!.

After I ate breakfast auntie asked if she should go with me, but I said that its ok.

I got into my *ahem*limo*ahem* as we rode towards my new school.

Shou's POV.

"Sir!!! Get up now or you'll be late on your first day of school." My butler shouted through my door.

"Alright alright, I'll get up now and I'll be down there in a minute." I said while lazily getting up.

After I take a bath, change my clothes. I went downstairs to eat breakfast....Not before I saw HER again....Why is she doing here??? This is not even HER house...

"Ohayo!!!! Shou-kun!!!!" She said.

"What are you doing here, Amane." I grumply asked her.

"I'm here to wait for you because we're going to school together!!!" She said with that freaking smile of hers.

"You know that I already break up with you last year. Then why are you still here???" I angrily said to her.

"I will never ever give up my Shou-kun like that!, No way!" She said smiling again....

*sigh* she really is difficult to be with.......

After I finish my bad day breakfast, I went to my car with HER, and drive to school..and by the way, I only live with my grandpa, because his house is near to my school. That is why my parents said that I should be living with him for a while.

Yuuki's POV.

As I arrived at school, I saw that many people are staring at me but I'm used to it. I bid my driver farewell and went inside the school campus.

It was freaking beautiful, cool, big and wide!!!!!

As I looked around, I saw someone by the pond that is familiar to me. She has a purple hair and a pair of purple eyes too.

When she caught me staring at her. Her eyes widen and so was I. She is one of my bestfriends last year.

"Rinne-chan, Is that you???" I ask with teary eyes.

"Yes its me, Is it really you Yuuki-chan????" She also ask me with teary eyes.

"Yes its me, Rinne-chan!!!" I run up to her and hug her and she hug back.

"Is Ageha-chan here too??" I ask her as we pulled apart from the hug.

"Yes, She's also here. Let's go to her. She will be super surprise." She said while smiling.

"Ok, but first I need to get my schedules at the principals office." I said.

"Sure and I can be your tour guide here, hehehe" She said while giggling.

"Ok then, Let's go!!" I told her as we ran inside the school.

I hope this day is going to get better and better..

Sooo How is it minna? Like, comment and Follow me pls. Thank you