Chapter 1

Hi guys!!!! Sooo this is my second Fanfiction and I would just like to tell to try to like my stories. Thank you and Have fun on reading!!!😘😍

One day at a place called Crystal City....

Yuuki's POV.

*knock* *knock*

What was that???.................... Oh well..
I guess I should go back to sleep..

*Silence*

*Knock* *Knock* * Knock*
"Miss??? You must get up already. Your parents wanted to talk to you." The voice outside my door said.

Ohhhh.....Its just one of my *ahem* maids *ahem*.....Well....I need to get up now.....

"Ok2x I'm up2x....*yawns*.... Just tell my parents that I'm going downstairs in a minute..." I told her.

"Hai Habane-sama." She said back.

Hmmm....I wonder what will my parents wanted to talk to me about... They're usually busy with their work...

After changing I go downstairs
and was greeted by my parents.

"Yuuki-chan, Ohayo gozaimas" Mom said.

"Ohayo, Yuuki" Dad said.

"Sooooo, what are we going to talk about?" I asked.

"Well.....Yuuki-chan, Your dad and I wants you to attend Fairy Heart Academy." Mother said.

"What!!??? really???" I asked.

"Yes Yuuki." Dad said.

I can't believe that I'm going to Fairy Heart Academy!!!! OMG!!! Some of my friends are there, especially my bestfriends.

"Oh yuuki, you better prepare the things that you needed because your going to be living with your aunt for awhile." Dad said.

"Sure Otou-san, I'll go upstairs first and prepare and packed my things." I said.

While I am packing my things up, I'm still thinking on what will be my school life this year. That thought made me smile.

*Timeskip*

"Otou-san!! Oka-san!!! I'm done packing!!!" I told them while getting downstairs also carrying my luggages.

"Alright then, let's go inside the car" Dad said.

*sigh* Its not even a normal car, its a *ahem* limo *ahem*.

When we got inside the car, we start to drove off to my aunt's house.

While the car is moving, I fell asleep dreaming about what will happen this school year.

Hi minna!!!! Do you like it???!!
Pls. Like, Comment and Follow me!
😍😘