Chapter 2

Here goes the second chapter!!!
Enjoy it Minna!!!😍😘

Still Yuuki's POV.

When I woke up, We're already on the next town but we didn't arrive at my aunt's house yet.

"Are we there yet?" I asked them

"Oh your awake already. Don't worry we're almost there." Dad said .

After a few minutes of riding in our limo, we finally arrive at my aunt's house.

Her house is also like our Mansion.. Well..you could say that our house is a mansion, but aunt's house is just a big house, not a mansion.

When we got out of the car, I was greeted by a white fluffy cute dog who ran up to me. He/She has blue eyes and a white fur ofcourse.

"OHHHHH, Kawaii!!!!!" I said while patting the dogs head.

"Well, she can be yours if you want to, you know." I heard a voice from the front door of the house.

When I look up I saw my Aunt. Still beautiful but she has aged already. She is smiling while coming to us.

"Really Auntie???" I ask with sparkling eyes.

Auntie laughed and said "Ofcourse she can be yours, her name is "Snow" by the way..."

I smile and said "Thank you Auntie...By the way its good to see you again."

"Hi Flora, its good to see you again too." My mom and dad greet her too.

"It is also good to see you guys again too.." She said while smiling.

After we have greeted each other, we went inside her house and we talk about a lot of stuff untill night time because when we arrive at auntie's house its already afternoon.

"By the way Yuuki, you're going to Fairy Heart Academy this year right?" Auntie ask.

"Yes auntie, Why?" I said.

"Ohhh its nothing, because that's what your mom and dad told me." She said.

"Well, its getting late, we should probably get going now. Yuuki, Have fun on your first day of school tomorrow, Take Care and Good luck. Dad said and kissed me on the cheek.

"Yuuki-chan, Take care and be yourself ok?." Mom said and also kissed my cheek.

"Hai, Oka-san." I said and kissed both my mom and dad's cheek.

After that my mom and dad bid goodbye to me as they left...

"Yuuki-chan, are you hungry now?" Auntie ask.

"Hai, auntie, I forgot that I didn't have breakfast this morning." I told auntie.

As we ate our dinner, auntie asked me something.

"Are you ready for your school tomorrow Yuuki-chan?" Auntie ask.

"Hai, Auntie, I'm ready for school tomorrow." I said.

"But are you also worried about your popularity??.." auntie ask.

"Ummm.... To be honest...Yeah, I'm also worried. But I know I'll be fine..and besides....I'm sure uncle will be proud of me...that I got into Fairy Heart Academy." I told auntie.

"Yeah, your right Yuuki-chan, I think he is excited to meet you tomorrow. He is not here today because he has an appointment at the school." Auntie said.

As we finish dinner, I went up to my room with snow, I take a quick bath, change my clothes, and go to sleep with snow on my bed.

HI MINNA!!! Hope you will like, comment and follow me.