Chapter 6

Chap. 6 is here!! 😘😘

Yuuki's POV

When we were done eating lunch we went to our classrooms because its time for class. Good thing that me, Rinne-chan, and Ageha-chan are in the same class.

When we open the classroom, the teacher is already there and its also shocking that the boys I met or should I say save earlier are here too, we are also being stared by the students here. Then the teacher said.

"Oh, You must be the new students." We nod and he said.

"Please introduce yourselves to the class."

"Hi minna, I'm Habane Yuuki. I'm 16 years old. I love to play the piano and violin, read books, listen to musics. I hope that we will be good friends." I said acting cool. The students are fangirling about me, especially the girls. *sigh*

I didn't really tell them about what I'm good at or talents, maybe they'll find out, hehehe.... I thought.

"Hi, My name is Himegi Rinne. I'm also 16. I love to listen to musics, play the violin, read books, and mostly swimming. I hope we can be friends minna!!" Rinne-chan said cheerfully.

Wow, she's so hyper today. I thought with a sweatdrop.

"Konichiwa minna, I'm Kazato Ageha. I'm 16. I love to listen to musics, read books, and to play the bass. Nice to meet you all."  Ageha-chan said normally.

Well, atleast Ageha-chan is just keeping her cool with Rinne-chan, hehehe..... I thought again.

When we were done introducing, the teacher said.

"Ok then, Its nice to meet you three too. Minna, make friends with them and make them feel welcome ok?"

"Hai!!!"

"Ok then, Habane-san, You sit beside Tasaki-san. Himegi-san you sit at the back of  Igarashi-san. Kazato-san you sit at the front of Shigure-san. Those who I mention please raise your hand."

They raise their hand and I notice that the boy that I will sit beside him is the one that I save earlier.

I went beside him to take my sit and suddenly he pass me a pass me a piece of paper. Good thing that the teacher is not looking and just writing at the board something.

I read the paper and it said.

Hey there, Thanks for saving us earlier. I'm Tasaki Shou. Nice to meet you.

I write back.

Hi there, Your welcome. Its just that I just couldn't stand there and watch you guys being bothered by those annoying girls. Nice to meet you too.

I pass it to him and he read it. He nod at me, and he just went back to what his doing.

I also took out my notebook and start to copy the important notes of the teacher is writing on the board. I took a quick glance at him and I just notice that he looks familiar...

Oh well, Maybe its just my imagination... I thought.

As I finish thinking of that, I went back on copying the notes that we are going to have in the first day of school.

HEY MINNA!!!! Gomen5x!!😭 I just updated it now because I'm still thinking of ideas. Hope you will LIKE, COMMENT, and FOLLOW ME.😙😘