Chapter 4

Here's the fourth chapter minna!!! Hope you will enjoy it. 😍😘

Yuuki's POV.

As we were walking around school, we finally found the principal's office.

"Come on Yuuki-chan, let's go inside." Rinne-chan said.

"Hai" I said.

I sure think uncle's going to be surprise.

As we go inside the office, I saw uncle sitting at his table. When he saw me his eyes widen.

"I-Is that you Yuuki?" He asked still wide eyed.

"Hai, its me uncle." I said.

He went up to me and hug me, ofcourse I hug back. After a few seconds, we broke the hug.

"Ummm....Yuuki-chan, Is he your uncle?" Rinne-chan asked.

"Oh, Yes Rinne-chan. His my uncle." I said.

"So Yuuki, Here's your schedule, and your locker number." Uncle said.

"Hai, Uncle" I said.

"Ok then, Do you have your tour guide already?" Uncle asked.

"Hai, Rinne-chan will be my tour guide." I said while pointing to Rinne-chan, who is smiling.

"Ok, you can go now and Rinne, please show her around school today because you don't have class in the morning, only in the afternoon." Uncle told her.

"Hai, Mr. George." She said.

"Bye, Uncle. See you some other time." I said.

"Bye, Yuuki." Uncle said back.

As we went out, Rinne-chan said that we must go find Ageha-chan first, ofcourse I said *yes*.

While we were looking for Ageha-chan, Rinne-chan is also showing me around school. I also learned that this school also has a different kinds of club.

"Sooooo, what club will you join Yuuki-chan?" Rinne-chan asked.

"I have not decided yet. What about you Rinne-chan? I think you're going to join the swimming club." I
said.

"Yep, you're right, I'm going to join the swimming club." She said.

As we were still finding Ageha-chan, we finally saw her, ofcourse she hug me and I hug her back.

While we 3 were walking, we saw 3 boys that were annoyed by the 3 girls following them.

"Come on Shou-kun!!!!! Let's go home together later!!" A girl with curly long black hair and red eyes said.

"Tatsuya-kun!!! Let's date later please!!!" Another girl with straight long red hair and black eyes said.

"Hinata-kun!!!! Please!!! Can you give me a ride later!!!" Another girl with curly short gray hair and green eyes said.

They are not embarrassed by the people around them, do they?? *sigh*

But those boys are already annoyed of them, can't they see that?

"I already told you Amane, that I'm busy later." I think that boy with the name *Shou* said.

"We already told you Akari and Ashira that me and Hinata are also busy later. The boy with the name *Tatsuya* said.

"Why are you guys always sooo busy!!!!!!" The 3 girls shouted.

That's it, I have enough.

I walked up to the 3 girls, which is right in front of the boys. Ofcourse my bestfriends won't stop me because they knew what will I do if I am angry or annoyed already.

I step in front of the girls and they notice me in front of them and asked.

"Who are you?! Why are you here!?" The girl named *Amane* said.

"I just heard your conversations, so I went here." I simply said.

"That's none of your business, New Girl!!" The girl named *Akari* said back.

"Even if I am new here, doesn't mean I can't stop anything here. Besides these 3 boys are already annoyed of you, can't you see that?" I said.

The 3 girls said nothing and walk away.

When I turned back, I asked the boys.

"Are you guys alright?"

"Well, We're fine now." Shou said.

"Good, Better go now." I said.

As I said that I went to my 2 bestfriends because we're going to have our lunch together.

How's the story guys?? Like, Comment and Follow me pls. Tnx