Chapter 6

Michael went back in the poster at midnight, and Liz and I stayed up talking until one in the morning. We loved each other's presence. Michael was in bed, so he probably couldn't hear our girlie conversation. I hoped not. Some of the things we said were extremely private. I wouldn't want a guy to hear that kind of conversation. We tried going to sleep, but we couldn't stop giggling. We were too much for even ourselves to handle. We decided to just get up and bake cookies. Yes, we liked baking cookies at one in the morning. I knew that was weird, but Liz and I were the exact definition of weird.

     Eventually we couldn't help ourselves, and the baking turned into a food fight. We managed to stay quiet, though, so our neighbors could sleep. We just threw food not saying a word. I knew we were going to have to clean it up later. We would probably do it in the morning, but during that time, we could just have fun. Eventually, we got tired and collapsed right in the middle of our fight.

     I got up and realized there was cookie dough all over me. I remembered the little fight Liz and I had the night before. We must've fallen asleep while throwing the food. I looked around the room. The place was dough-mania. There was cookie dough all over the furniture and kitchen. It was even on the ceiling. I had no idea how we were going to get that out. I just waited for Liz to wake up. I heard a gasp. I looked in the living room and saw Liz wide-eyed and her mouth dropped open. "What happened?" She asked. She must not have remembered the fight we had.

     "Don't you remember our food fight?" I asked.

     "Girl, what are you talk... oh, yeah, that. I guess we're going to need to clean this up." She said and I handed her a soap-filled bucket with a sponge inside.

     "What else were you expecting?" I said jokingly grabbing a bucket of my own. Just as I was about to start in the bedroom, Michael walked out of the poster.

     "Good morning." He said then got a shocked expression on his face. "What happened?"

     "You know, girl stuff." I said.

     "Wow! You two are really rowdy."

     "You should've seen us when we were kids." I said smiling.

     "Thanks, but no thanks." He said then looked up. "I'll probably help you get some of that ceiling because I don't think you'll be able to reach."

     "How will you be able to reach it?"

     "I forgot to tell you. I not only can walk in and out of that poster and flash to different places. I can also fly."

     "You what?" I felt my mouth drop when he flew up there with my sponge and bucket. He came back down after he was finished.

     Michael laughed. "Here, would you like to do the rest?" I nodded, and he handed me my sponge and placed the bucket on the floor. I cleaned up the floor and the furniture. It took me forever, so Michael grabbed a sponge also. It was nice having him by my side while I cleaned. It made it go faster. 

     Once we were done in there we went in the other room where Liz was. Thankfully, she didn't have to go to her part time job today. She only worked on week days. She still had a lot to do on her part of the apartment, so we help her a bit. We took a little lunch break at noon, then got back to cleaning.

     We were finally done at 3. I was so glad it was over. "Thanks so much, Michael, for helping us." I said.

     "No problem." He said. "Oh, next time you have a food fight, remember to invite me."

     I laughed. "All right. Will do."

★Oh, I forgot to mention I made the cover using an art app that I have. I hope you like it! Again if there's something in here that needs to be fixed or that you don't like, just tell me, and again thanks so much @RedBird13 for telling me my mistakes. That really means a lot. Thanks sooo much to everyone for giving me seven comments on Chapter 1. AAAAAAAH! You guys are the best!★