Chapter 10

Bridget's P.O.V.

*Earlier that day*

     I heard a knock on my door. I opened it to see my psychotic ex-boyfriend Xavier standing there. "Hi, baby." He said.

     "Hi?" I said creeped out.

     "Can I talk with you?"

     "Why?"

     "Because I miss us. I'm sorry for all the horrible stuff I've done to you in the past. Would you give me another chance and go out with me again?"

     I chuckled. "No. If you want me back, you'd better go to a mental hospital first because you're a psycho, and I don't date psychos."

     "What did you just say about me?"

     "I said you'd better go to a mental hospital because you're a psycho."

     "You're going to regret that."

     "Oh yeah? How?" He went to punch me, but I ducked.

     "You've become smarter over the years."

     "Get out of my apartment. Now! You said you've changed, but you clearly haven't changed one bit. Get out of my apartment. We're through. Leave! Now!"

     "Not until I get what I came for." He slapped me.

     "Get out, you psychotic jerk!" He left, and I ran to the bathroom crying. Why couldn't Liz have been there?

~Hey guys! Sorry it's so short. I just thought I'd let you guys know what happened between Bridget and her ex. Anyways, thanks for reading! I hope to have the next part up soon. (Who should play Bridget? Let me know in the comments!)~