Important Note!!! (Good News & Bad News)

~Hey, guys. I hope you all read this note because I'm about to tell you something very important about all my stories on wattpad. I've been thinking lately about my fan-fictions, and it occurred to me that most of us who write Michael Jackson fan-fictions about him dating or being married to somebody don't actually know what he would be like as a boyfriend or a husband. Although some of us try to base our fan-fictions off of what we think he would be like, we don't actually know what he would be like. Because of this, I've decided I'm no longer going to be writing Michael Jackson fan-fictions. I'm very sorry to those of you who enjoy my stories. I just don't want to continue writing about someone who actually once lived and making up events that probably never even happened during his lifetime. Even though I will no longer be writing these fan-fictions, my stories will still be here on wattpad, and I will not be deleting any of them. I will also still be on wattpad. I will still read other people's Michael Jackson stories; I just won't be making my own anymore. I'm just taking up a different interest in writing now. I'm thinking about rewriting some of my stories (but leaving the old copies for all you wonderful people to enjoy and remember) and basing them off of two fictional characters' lives instead of one nonfictional character and one fictional character. They will not be exactly the same. The plot will not change but some characters and events will. I will also make new stories, and I will leave the old copies exactly the way they are (except for the wording, that might change a little sometimes, but the fact that Michael is in them will not change). I may come back to these fan-fictions someday. This is not a 100% change forever kind of thing. Well, it might be. I don't know yet, but for now I'm just going to step away from writing fan-fictions. I hope you guys understand and will not be too hurt by this. There is also a copy of this note on my other story "Through the Portal." Thanks for all the support you guys have given this story!~