i think i want to marry you...

we are coming home from the hospital, ariana and jai stayed there together for three days and i came to visit all the time. once we got home we all unpacked jai and arianas things. then we get the babys things to jai and arianas room.  then while the babys sleep everyone takes a breather for a couple of minutes. 

"wow, those babies are a lot to handle" giovanna says

"yea i know, their cute and al but they are a lot of work" jai says

"but we will do the work together, as a family" ariana says

the babies start to cry so jai and ariana go upstairs. luke, giovanna and i stay downstairs and watch tv. 

"FUCK" luke says

"what?" i ask

"we forgot to bring the rest of the crap in for the babies" he says

we go outside and get the babies stuff, then we come back in and bring it upstairs and we put it in the nusery. the nusery wasnt even done yet, but thats ok because we still have another 6 months before the babies can go in there. we go look and we see that ariana and jai fell asleep on their bed because they were so tired from the babies. we go in there and we check on the babies. then we go downstairs and start to watch tv. 

"shit" i say

"what?" giovanna asks

"i forgot to do my homework from monday, let me do it now be right back" i say and run upstairs 

i finish my homework and i go downstairs. i guess i didnt hear jai and ariana come downstairs because they were down there with luke and giovanna. i go down there and start to watch tv, but then luke interupts me again from watching tv. 

"giovanna?" he asks

"yes?" she asks

he gets down on one knee. 

"we've been threw a lot and we've been dating for more than two years now, and i love you so much. i want to start a family with you. will you do me the honers of being my wife?" he asks

everyone looks at eachother

"YES" she says and runs up to luke and kisses him

im still in shock. first jai and ariana get married, and now luke and giovanna are? 

authors note: hi guys, thank you so much for reading my book! im ending it here, but im writing a sequal to this book about luke and giovannas love. lets just say it will be an interesting one. its going to be called "Remember me (luke brooks fan fiction)". look for it on discover, or just search up my name, joedesimone7140. please tell your friends about this book and the one im writing about, and its already published! please also vote for this one and my other one! thanksss again!