moving in

*GIOVANNAS POV*

why was he here? hes just making things worse by being here. i have to tell him, we cant do this anymore. its not fair to harry or me. 

"look luke, i know why your here, that kiss was nothing. i am in love with harry and thats how it will be for a long time. you are a sweet guy, but im dating harry now so i need you to leave me alone" i say

"fine" he says and walks away

i felt bad at first, but i knew it was right. the day went by quick i finished packing my things and the moving truck would do the rest. karianne told me that it would pick everything up and put it in storage until they came back. i put evetything i owned in the car and i drove off. when i got there jai was standing outside. 

"thank you so much for having me" i told jai

"no problem" he said then hugged me

"so wheres ariana, joey and the twins?" i ask

"joeys out with his friends and ariana and the twins are inside" he says

i start to walk in  but i felt like i was forgeting something. i looks back at jai and hes carrying the bags.

"Oh gosh, let me help you" i say

i run over to him and help him carry every bag inside. when we get inside i see ariana feeding the babies. 

"aw they got so big!" i say

she jumped and turned around.

"GIOVANNA" she says with joy

she hugs me.

"how are you" she asks

"im ok" i say

"good" she says

"can i help" i ask

"sure" she says

they are so cute! i cant wait till i have a baby! we finish feeding the babies and put them down for a nap. me, ariana, and jai all sat down and watched a movie. 

"do you want to finish packing?" jai asks

"sure" i say

i bring all of my bags upstairs and i start to put clothes in the drawers. then i put all of my personal things away. i go downstairs and finish up the movie. its around 7:30 at night and we hear the door bell. 

"hi jai" a familiar voice said

"come on in luke' he says

LUKE?!?!?! i told him to stay away. i grab him and pull him upstairs to my room.

"what are you doiung here?!?!" i asked furiously

he grabbed me and kissed me.

AUTHORS NOTES:

im so sorry that i havent been on, i have been doing so much shit for school. i have been punished for like a month from my mac and my phone so like i didnt have it and i just got my phone back a couple of days ago. i only got my mac for tonight and then i have to give it back(another long story). i will try my hardest to write more.  PS: theres a a lot more drama in the next few chapters! i hope you enjoy!

-Joey