See you soon

*2 WEEKS LATER*

*GIOVANNAS POV*

It's been two weeks since I've kissed Luke. I am now sure that I am in love with him, but I am also in love with Harry. I don't remember all of the memories we had together(me and Luke). But I do love him. Harry's going on your tomorrow and Karianne is going with Louis. Harry's asked me if I wanted to go a and I said I have to figure out a few things first. Harry trusts me, so he didn't ask what. I am going to live with ariana, jai and Joey. Ariana and I have became really good friends since the day they came over so she asked me if I wanted to live with her and I said yes. Karianne says she's going rent the house out for 6 months until they come back. So I can't forget anything in there. I really am going to miss Harry but I need to figure out things with Luke.

"Hey love" Harry says while kissing me on the forehead

"Hey" I say

"Are you sure you don't want to come, me and you could go out to dinner, see the big building in New York" he says while smiling

"Again, I need to figure out some things here first, maybe I'll join you in a couple of months" I say

"you will?!?!" He asks with excitement

"Maybe" I say

Me and Harry spend the rest of the day together, he takes me to the movies, the beach, the indoor pool, some shopping and a nice restaurant at the end. The name was "Giuseppe's" and I heard it was the best restaurant in the west coast.

"I love you Giovanna so much, I really don't want to leave" he says

"But you have to, for your tour" I say

"When I come back we will go anywhere you like" he says

"Anywhere?" I ask

"Anywhere" he says

"Well I've always wanted to go to England" I say

"then we will go there" he says with a smile

He leans over and kisses me, something's different about this kiss, it feels strange. He leans back.

"I have something for you" he says

He hands me a tiny paper rapped box. I open it.

"Oh it's beautiful! Thank you Harry" I say with Joy

It was a heart shaped locket necklace and inside was a picture of me and Harry. It was covered with diamonds and it was gold.

"This way we will always be together" he says with a smile

"I love you so much" I say

I lean over and kiss him. The food came, it was delicious. After it came we left and when we went outside there was a limo waiting for us.

"Where are we going" I ask

"A club called the place" he says

"Oh Harry, you don't have to spend this much money on me" I say

"But I want to Giovanna, I will do anything to make this night the best night of our lives" he says then leans over and kisses me on the cheek.

*THE NEXT DAY*

I wake up with a wicked hang over. Ugh everything hurts. Where's Harry? I look at the time, oh yea he was supposed to be at the airport by six this morning, it is now twelve. Well I guess I should finish packing because the people are supposed to be here by tomorrow at 4. I get everything ready, I look at the time and it's already 11 P.M. God time goes quick. I guess I'll go to bed and finish tomorrow. I start to take a shower. I get out and put some pajamas on, then I hear the door.

"Just a minute" I yell

I get on my socks and run to the door and guess who it is, Luke.

Hey guys sorry I haven't been on lately, my teachers give me too much crap for HW. Sorry if it was boring to you, but trust me it will be more exciting later on. Thanks

-Joey