Stepbrother pt.3

"Nice to see you and Tadashi getting along so well. I've never seen Tadashi broke out of his shell to talk to someone so......welcomingly," soon-to-be-dad said. It's actually kinda weird calling him my dad in the situation that I'm currently in but I have to. Or else they might sense something fishy.

"Well, we just had a lot of things in common." This part was true for the fact that they both do share lots of common interests in some stuff. "I can tell," he chuckled.

I laid my back in a more comfortable position on the sofa, pulling out my phone when I heard the notification that someone messaged me.

'Come upstairs.'

I hugged my knees, replying back.

'Y?'

'There's smg I need 2 tell.'

'K. Coming.'

I jumped out of the position I was in and raced up to Tadashi's room. STBDad (soon to be dad) could only shake his head at the 17 year old.

I passed by my mom's room as I went but then was called by my mom. "(Y/N), you going to your room?"

"No, to Tadashi's." I back walked to face her.

"Oh," she smiled. "I was going to ask you to help me with something but I guess that's fine. I'll call Tadaro."

(A/N: Eh-hm, get it? Tadashi and Hiro? Their dad? Heheh. Sorry. I'll shut up.)

"Oh, okay. See you," I dashed to Tadashi's room.

"That girl," mom grinned as she went back to sewing.

I opened the door to Tadashi's room only to fine him shirtless again, when his back turned at me. "(Y/N)," he turned around and faced me. "You're here."

I took the time to observe the details of his abs, remembering to draw that later in my sketchbook. He laughed at me. "You've already seen this so many times, thought you would've remembered every part of me and sketch it later."

'Did he just read my mind?'

But anyways, I can't help but to blush a scarlet red when he said "every part of me". He pinched my cheek gently. "My girlfriend is cute," he leaned down to brush his nose against mine.

I shook the feeling away, saying, "What did you need to tell me? Are you okay?"

His big warm hands cupped my face. He hesitated a moment before speaking. "Nah, just wanna cuddle." I smiled at his fluffiness. I wrapped my arms around his waist. "C'mon." I dragged him to the bed, opening my arms and welcoming him.

He went into my arms almost immediately and wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me. His silky black hair tickled against the nape of my neck as I reached a hand up to tug at his strands gently and then playing with them. "(Y/N)." "Hmm?" "I love you," he whispered onto my collarbone. "I love you too," I smiled, kissing the top of his head.

We just laid there for a moment, hugging each other tight and occasionally leaving light pecks on our skin.

This is the one of the moments that I treasured the most. We don't need to do anything special or go to an expensive restaurant, we could just cuddle and kiss, embracing ourself in the fragrance of our love.

I know it sounds cheesy but knowing how much we love each other felt so....amazing.

Before I knew it, we were both sound asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------

"(Y/N)," a soft, husky voice called me, gently nudging my shoulder. "(Y/N), wake up. It's dinner time." My eyes fluttered open as I looked down at Tadashi who is playing with my hair.

"How long did we sleep?" I grumbled.

He laughed. "Around four hours." "What?!" I exclaimed. "Shit. I was supposed to be going to meet Jason." "But he's just your fake boyfriend. I'm the real boyfriend."

We sort of "broke up" months ago and the news spread around school. But we remained as "good friends" in front of everyone. We did this so that no one will ever speak about our relationship to our parents, and literally anyone outside of school. But we still dated, we are still in a relationship. But just not in the public's eyes.

I got my best friend, Jason to "date" me and Tadashi preferred to have his "single status". But really, me and Jason have no feelings for each other THAT way. We treated each other like we're siblings. But the thing is, he is actually a gay person. His main interests is in boys and I don't mind that. I just don't want to see him shoving his tongue down another man's throat in front of me.

But we do hang around sometimes like how best friends would. Today just happened to be one of the rare days we forgotten about it, or didn't show up. I quickly texted Jason.

'Sorry, had a nap. Woke late.'

'It's okay. Ur bf told me.'

I sighed in relieve. 'So....u r not mad at me?'

'I just happen to get a booty call as soon as ur boyfie texted me that u r not coming. So......'

'Lol. K. Enjoy.'

'Haha dun worry abt it.'

I sighed, my back hunching forward. "Thanks Tadashi," I hugged him. "No probs," he kissed the top of my head. I leaned forward to him.

"Kids, it's time for dinner!" I heard Tadaro shouted from the kitchen. "Okay dad, we are coming!" Tadashi shouted back. I winced and cover my ears in pain. "Jesus, you and your dad are just the same. Both with thundering voices!"

"But I know you find that hot in bed," he winked playfully. "Hey! We haven't--"

"Tadashi, Hiro, (Y/N), c'mon." My mom's voice can be heard, coming up the stairs. We quickly broke from each other's embrace. "Let's go," Tadashi tugged at my wrist. I smiled at him gently. But even though we both know it's wrong, we can't help being like this. Being....together.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I swear part four is the last part! Don't kill me. •﹏•