Chapter 19: TuHo

"P-Prince Wang Yo has arrived!" The guard sounded nervous as he announced the arrival of the 3rd Prince.

He stepped in with a shag look, as if he hasn't slept for a few days; his hair messy with a few strands sticking out from that 'thing' that bundles their long hair up. He didn't even bothered to change into a new outfit as he stood still, his eyes burning deep into mine.

"We shall leave now." Court Lady Oh said as she signals all the other servants to be out of the room.

"N-no, wait! Don't leave me Court Lady Oh!" I begged for her but she only leaves.

C-crap... How could she leave me behind this dangerous man?! He killed the Crown Prince! A-and that crazy look of his... Who knows if he's here to kill me!

"Y-you... What are you doing here?" I was already gripping the blanket close to me, as if it could protect me.

Prince Wang Yo took slow steps towards me, his eyes never leaving me. Soon, he was standing in front of me.

I swallowed as I tried to regulate my heavy breathing as I look into his eyes. My fists was gripping hard at the blanket until I could feel the pain.

All of the sudden, he reached out for my arms and embraces me into his chest tightly.

"W-what are you doing to me?! L-let go you pervert!" I struggled to break free.

"Quiet." He whispered into my ears and my goosebumps popped out in a good way.

D-damn...

We stayed in that position for quite some time and I didn't know how to react to this new image of him. Though the hug was tight, but it was comfortable some how. It doesn't felt like he was going to harm me for once.

"C-can you let me go now? I need some air." I finally gathered up my courage to speak, but that's also because I need to breathe."

"Thank you for coming back." I wasn't expecting him to say that. It totally was uncalled for.

"Huh?" Was the only thing I could muster up and I sounded dumb.

"I thought you were really gone. You have no idea how lost I was during the past three days. After I came back from the mission, no one was by my side. The Queen didn't acknowledge me, and the King only had eyes for the Crown Prince."

He sounded sincere but who knows what's he's playing again...

"When they said you were dead, I thought I had lost every one of the people that I could trust. I..." His voice trembles and his heavy breathing makes my heart race.

This is too much for me!

I put in all my strength and pushed him away. I got surprised when I saw him crying.

"P-prince Wang Yo..." The sight of him crying somehow breaks my heart.

Of course he is also a human, he has feelings. This palace is so lonely to be honest, if not for Court Lady Oh and other servants, I would've been so lonely. What more of Prince Wang Yo when all he does is try to prove himself to his close ones to no avail.

Involuntarily, I pulled him close to my chest gently. I patted his head as I tried to calm him down. They say even a devil cries, I totally felt sorry for Prince Wang Yo to reveal his tears in front of me, a woman.

"We should clean you up now. I will call the servants to bring you back to your room." I said calmly after he had settled down.

"No, I can go back myself. No one should ever see this side of me. Don't you dare say it out too or I will make you pay."