~Chapter Thirty Six~

80 to 90 votes and 200 comments to get 37 🤗

😜 Cyn POV 😜

Last night was the first time I have been fucked since i was seven months pregnant. Sex with Jasmine is hard to describe. I never suck anyone but Marshaun and that was when i got him high. Jasmine dick was beyond amazing and it was sad to have her scared last night. Also she has tickle spots that i didnt know about lol. Its crazy that we had intense sex but it was also passionate, rough, goofy, and yet wonderful on another level. Jasmine did her homework and past cause i cant feel my legs. I woke up to the smell of food, but no jasmine by my side. I do hear her hummimg to her sound system.

You know just what to say
Shit, that scares me, I should just walk away
But I can't move my feet
The more that I know you, the more I want to
Something inside me's changed
I was so much younger yesterday, oh

I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you
Don't need no butterflies when you give me the whole damn zoo
By the way, by the way, you do things to my body
I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you

By the way, by the way, you do things to my body
I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you

She looked at me and smiled as she finish cooking on this mini stove that plugs in on the ground. My stomach got extra happy causing E to laugh.

You know just how to make my heart beat faster
Emotional earthquake, bring on disaster
You hit me head-on, got me weak in my knees
Yeah, something inside me's changed
I was so much younger yesterday, ye-eah
So much younger yesterday, oh, yeah

She Finished cooking and served me a good ass breakfast plate with orange juice after she sat me up and got me comfy.

Cyn: Thanks daddy * peck her lips*

Erica: No problem* Faintly smiling*

I took one bite into her pancakes and went to heaven. Good god my bubby can cook like it aint shit. I see she is cleaning our mess in stead of eating.

Cyn: Why arent you eating baby? Sex makes people hungry* laughing*

Erica~ I just want to Clean up our mess to prevent ants from coming in. I got paint in here you know *laughing* I am sore but not as much as you are *smirking*

Cyn: You did put it down *blushing* but that stuff can wait baby *pouting* Come eat with me please* doing the puppy eyes*

Erica:I just have to ge- ugh fine *sigh* Ill just eat off yours* sits behind me*