~Chapter Forty Eight~

🙏Erica POV 🙏
It has been one hour and my mind cant stop running in circles. Plus i cant sleep with cyn unconscious and them niggas working on her. I decided to get up and check out to go to the gym for Something needs to occupy me from worrying too much. Cyn says that is my problem. To me i just like hanging with my girl and go where she goes and she does vise versa. I trust her but not these lames that call themselves men. Im the only person that is and should be on cyn like that. Aint no nigga getting no slot to take her away. I might sound crazy BUT cyn does go out on her own and i dont stop her. She just cant go out trashy and tease mofos with her body to give them something to look at. Thats all i mine and best believe i get mouthful from her anytime i want.

It hasnt been easy to be this close and strong due to alot of issues but we are still working on them. I treat more of a queen now and still give the same attention to both of my girls, Rae still calls me da da but sometime even mama, and for us as a whole......WE ARE LIVING TOGETHER! Took us a minute but i live with cyn and My apartment is now cyn and rae free spot area. I dont know what they do there but if Rae is there...best believe i have eyes watching them for me. Cyn is planning to sell it though and i dont care. Rae likes me here more and she wakes up to me with the biggest smile, and Cyn is happy that she sees me everyday. See i got better lol....

Robyn and Nic are doing great at time but they are always okay at the end of the day. I spend time with Robyn every Saturday like we used to when i was little and its great. She is still a drug lord but sings at this little place call Mccafè. That is where she goes when she is stressed and only i know that. I wish she would sang instead of deal but she is making money both ways. Her side hustle is a false dream to her and Nic be thinking she cheating sometimes. Them two are petty and crazy but its out of love.

I personally made one NEW friend and her name is Jilly and she is my fucking twin....

We love all love her ass and she is fucking funny....like her vlogs and youtube videos be having me laughing.

Cyn was like...We can have threesome with her but she cant get my dick 😂😂😩. I was like babe she aint that damn sexy and she went all out saying "Why you lying Craig...Why you got to lie". My baby a fool but Lauren is cool with her too and King ass be staring hard as fuck. We met on good terms unlike how my relationships started with other people. Im still not a peoples person and my rudeness just dont phase her.

Fuck this...Imma get Rae and Grasshopper Jilly and Lauren asses. I pack up my gym shit,Rae gym clothes and head to the day care center first. Once i got there, i see Rae playing with a lil boy, but he doing too much. I sit outside and watch for the window as she pops him in the mouth for pulling on her pull up. I knew i forgot to pack something yesterday. Yea we been training her early like at eight months so she is a big girl in panties but still wear pull ups.