~Chapter Fifty Six~

Robyn Pov

After we left Erica's house we took the note and went to my trap house to talk to the crew and see wassup with them.

Nicki: After we find this person we should immediately start trying for our baby.

Robyn: oh trust me baby girl we are. *kissing her hand* I'm ready for this so we are going to start this as soon as possible.

Nicki: Robyn you should retire and leave this life. If we are going to have another baby I want you to be done with this. I don't wanna have people after you trying to kill you.

Robyn: Nicki this is how we make our living we good ain't nobody gon try to shoot me they know better.

Nicki: Still Robyn I want you out of this life you can be a stay at home mom. We have more than enough money for that. I will continue my rap career and that would bring in tons of money.

Robyn: Look baby how bout this. I'll think about leaving okay. When we know for sure you are pregnant I will tell you my answer.

Nicki: fair enough

We pulled up to the trap and I got out. I went around and opened her door and grabbed her hand. We walked inside and I called everybody into the conference room.

Robyn: okay now men we need to find this person sooner rather then later. They threatened my niece who is only two years old which is sick so they have to go.

Nicki: We want you guys to look and ask around to see if we can find this person before they do something drastic.

Robyn: yeah and Chris you are the man in charge for all of this. If you do right I got a surprise for you.

Chris: I got you boss. *nodding his head*

Robyn: okay now I want you guys to see if that nigga Sheldon have a significant other that could be running all this.

Chris: we on it right now let's go guys.

They all walked out and I sat down next to Nicki and just looked at her.

Nicki: what *smiling*

Robyn: how did I get so lucky?

Nicki: I should be asking you that.

Robyn: nah I ain't shit but baby girl you something special I knew that when I first met you when we were teenagers.

Nicki: I remember that day like it was yesterday. I was the little girl who was all about her books then I ran into you who was the bad girl.

Robyn: I had to make you my trap queen. I was making money before but when I got you into the game we started bringing in shit loads of money. The reason I had to get you was because you are smart as hell.

Nicki: I know I would have never thought I was going to be a drug dealer. My plan was to become a doctor that's why i stayed my head in the books.

Robyn: to be in this game you gotta be smart so I had to get you plus you was sexy asf with a big fat ass.

Nicki: You like my ass baby? *standing up bending over infront of Robyn*

Robyn: You better watch out girl before I fuck this shit outta you in this conference room. *licking her lips*

Nicki: I don't think you about it Daddy. *winking*

Robyn: don't test me Nika

Nicki: I want it *climbing on the table*

Robyn: *taking off my shirt* you sure you want it?

Nicki: yes I'll even give you a head start. *taking off her pants along with her thong* come get it.