~Chapter Forty Nine~

Cyn's POV

Y'all I feel sore but hella better! Erica now call my breast coconut twins and not king size titties anymore lol. She a fool but I'm in love with that fool. This year has been the best year in a long time. I mean I see my baby healthy and alive, Wake up every morning to my beautiful Papi, and They both make me feel so special. Even get some good wake up calls when Rae ain't here. Shittt..if me and E have time and she is in the mood in the morning, which isn't often in the morning, my legs open and go up, dick doing me right on the inside, and my tongue down her mouth as she groans and dig her nails into my thighs. I swear those work days are the best and bitch I be cleaning when she give me dick or she would clean if she got a good blow job. Like We fuck and don't go overboard besides new years, but I wish I had more morning calls like that. Matter of Fact, I got some good good this morning Before she had took Rae to day care and she head off to work.

Now Rae man....You can't say shit to her. If yo ass had tissue hanging from yo ass, she would do the same thing. Now that she's walking and I'm still recovering from my surgery, Erica has been up and down with her. I try to help but I'm a little set back. Rae has me rethinking about more kids cause I'm not trying to have a bae bae ass kid trap house. Erica ass is bitter at times and easily to piss off. I see from her perspective why she don't want kids BUT I am going to my family with her.

Ariana tells me within time is good and have faith but E don't go to church. That bitch go by them and say thank god Almighty. Speaking of Ari, she is doing hella amazing AND got a man by her side, which she is playing with his emotions lol. She got herself a daddy Warbucks(Sorry if I spelled it wrong). My best friend got a good paying job and live on her own with Drew and Mia. Them my love bugs and majesty fits in with them. Rae do too but she try to get them in trouble. Mia is smart as hell and even shows Rae some things and Rae catch on. Drew is a pure hearted sweet boy and loves to make people happy. After my surgery, he came over and cuddled with me and he gives me sweet kisses. E and Ari got mad cause Those are her kisses and I'm E girl lol. At the end of the day, they all welcomed me with love with new titties lol.

Erica met this new girl name Jilly and bitch is fine as I don't know what. Her eyes alone make you fall for her. She just don't fool E and they are just alike. They work out together mainly but we see her a few times. I asked E if we can fuck her as a late night snack and she told me hell no and slept on the couch lol. I still went to the couch to sleep with her. Jilly can get it but not my baby dick. That's mine and mine only. She can a strap but that dick is off limits. I'm selfish ass fuck and esp when it comes to E dick cause I'm her first and only. Hopefully I'll be the last.

Lauren and Stella are engaged and I slick gagged but cousin love her and I still work under Lauren baby daddy. Also Nic work with him. So the stupidity with her had to stop. Sometimes she still act hoeish but She is a good mom and Wayne gets to see them when its his time. Stella wants to move out of state but Lauren can't transfer her businesses yet. They are still going solid tho.

Nicki and Robyn are like a monster rollercoaster. They go up, then down within seconds, but they love each other. Nic will always have a problem with Rih drug dealing and Robyn just don't care too much about the music industry, but she's there for Nic. Robyn can sang but don't want to make it a career. It's not for her no matter how hard nic tries to push her rih ain't with that shit lol. Majesty be laughing when Nic yell or Robyn. We all do and I be on the floor in my tears.

When Robyn accent come out and you can't help but awe and laugh. Any who they are still together and Majesty firecracker ass is the most cutest little thing. Her and Rae are like Two peas in a pod. One good when the other bad or its vise versa. Robyn don't play when it comes to her and when Nic isnt working, she would take Majesty out to give Rih a break. I love they hood family.