~Chapter Sixty Four~

??? Point of View

Cyn: Yes and Ill even pay for the building and all you have to do is draw. I support your dreams too and maybe get your designs some recognition.

Erica: Baby you have no idea how much that means. I can paint all day but OMG your the best.

Cyn: The best you ever had?

Erica: Baby you are more than that. You are my angel * smiling* you have no idea how much you mean to me.

Despite being stuck in this closet, it is nice to witness true love. I want that feeling but it takes time and guys see my ass and only pleased with my body.

???: Oh bloody fucking mary *feeling annoyed*

I am out of ranch Doritos, drunk all of my pineapple water, AND i am naked. I feel like one of those kids that be scared of their parents, playing hide and go seek and hope they dont find me, but im willing to be under someone else control just for ONE night. Why would erica ask me if she cant even look a bitch without feeling guilty? I can hear my inner R kelly 🎶 im stuck in the closet 🎶. My inner ike bout to come out of i dont get out this closet. Imma be albino by the time i get out of here. Even my energizer bunny batteries ran out on me cause the little fan couldn't hold up. This is like the time i went to six flags with my daddy and we were playing hide and go seek. My father thought it was best to hide in a barrel only for us both get stuck in it. I didnt weigh shit but a nickel size back then.

Creek...

???: *the door opens* Eri-

I glared at her as she gives me a smug look like my pain deserves no remorse. What if i wanted to see them dance and put some clothes on or feel the AC they felt.

Erica: Come on out.....

She steps aside as i try to stand and get my knees right before i fall. Shit im weak and havent been ate out yet 😑. I step out and cyn had the same look i have on my face.

Cyn: Holy sweet bunches of....

???: Pussy

I can feel her eyes burning a hole into me and my eyes dropped down to Jasmine penis causing me to question my vajayjay . My pussy didnt have a heart beat til now. She is pulsing like crazy.

Cyn: This is the surprise Jaz? Jilly is my surprise?

Erica: Yea she is*smiling* I trust her, I know she isnt messy, her pussy has been checked, havent been fucked right since her first time, hasnt been ate out, and i am making your fantasy true. You dont want the threesome anymore?*frowning*

Jilly: Aye ive been fine with dick ive been getting and i was supposed to been ate out and i leave. I knew this was too good to be true.

Cyn: *smirking* Maybe we can fix that attitude and im down if You are comfy with this erica.

Erica: Babe...this is every man's dream*laughing* She needs to be punished* licking her lips*

Jilly: Aye*backing up til my back hit the wall* Guys i was mislead *laughing* I um...

Cyn: Um..what*running her fingers through my hair as she flickers her eyes* I mean....im sure you know what a real nigga can do* grips on to my hair*

I unvolunterrly moan as she looks into my eyes and put her knee in between my legs.

Erica: See....we will do you right* circles her finger around my nipple* Dont you want to be put to sleep like a baby jilly?

I nod my head as cyn's knee makes contact with my pulsing clit. They look at each other and smirk. Next thing i know im laying down as they hover over me kissing.