Chapter 1

Liam's P.O.V

"God, Niall! You are so stupid!" I yelled. He looked even angrier. I wasn't scared. He is stupid.

"Me!? You're the one that's an idiot. You think you are the boss of everyone! Well look around! Do we look like 5 year-olds to you!?" Niall said.

"You act like it! I have to keep everyone in control. Since all you guys are always drinking and getting wasted, you cunt!"

Maybe I went to far. Niall was about to punch my face when Louis and Harry held him down.

"Come on, you pussy! Punch me!" Wow. I never cussed. Before I could walk straight to him, Zayn pulled me back. Before I go any further, let me stop right there.

I hate Niall. Hated him since X-Factor. He couldn't sing good but the judges let him pass?! That's total bullshit.

At least I came two times there. Ever since, we always fought, teased, and physically fighted. He gave me a black eye once and I gave him bruises on his arms.

I know what you're thinking, 'But we see that you and Niall are always hugging and you said you couldn't be without Niall?'.

Yea well you could say I'm a good actor. We get paid to "get along" as they say it. Whatever.

Niall's P.O.V

God! Liam gets me in such a damn mood. Just because I accidentally dropped milk on the floor, doesn't mean he has to get angry.

At least I cleaned it up. I could tell Liam hates me. I hate him but maybe not for the same reason as him.

I knew he hated me since X-Factor. So I thought if he hates me, then I hate him. And it all went downhill from there. I don't know what to do with him.

He always starts the fights and I finish them. With a black eye to his face.

I was being pulled away by Louis and Harry.

"You have to calm down", Harry said.

"Yeah. Just ignore the bloke." Louis stated. They all looked worried for me. Maybe we could get along...

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT NIALL IS AN IDIOT!" I heard Liam yell.

Or not...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First chapter! Yay! Well it's the prologue. So I hope you guys read this story and like it. It will be amazing. I hope.

Thanks for reading!

~Cassie xx