I'm Sorry

So as you might have all heard, Zayn left the band and defended NB... Yes, it still hurts. And yes, I am a little late but with school and family, I haven't been able to post this sooner.

I am in a position where I don't know where I stand with Zayn. Some of you still love him and are a fan of him and some of you hate him now because of things have happened like defending Naughty Boy instead of his own bro, Louis.

So since I am kinda feeling like I don't really want to know anything about Zayn or think about him, I won't write books with him in them.

And since this book was going to be Ziall, the plot was basically a lot of Ziall (and Niam of course), I will have to stop writing in this book.

I know you guys will probably hate me for doing this but I really feel like I should do this and I do feel you should respect my decision. I won't be writing about Zayn either. Maybe I will, depending on how I feel and what day it is.

But I will keep writing on my Niam One Shots book and more, like the other books I have saved for you guys. Hopefully the other books will make up for this...

Thanks for at least reading this book, it was amazing.

Maybe in the future, I rewrite it again as just Niam and Larry. I hope you read my other books and I will try to update a little more often now. I'm close to having my summer break. So I'll spend it by updating! Yay!

Thanks guys!

Cassie xx