Chapter 2

Niall's P.O.V.

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP BEE-

I shut off my alarm. I hate waking up early. At least Harry makes us breakfast.

"Zee, wake up." I try to wake Zayn. So here's how it is.

Zayn and I share a room, Louis and Harry share a room and Liam has a room of his own.

The boys insisted this way so Liam doesn't have to pick a fight with me.

"Niall. You know I hate waking up early." Zayn said.

"Zayn, it's-" I check the time, "-11:15." I answer back.

"It's still early", he mumbles.

I chuckle and get up to go to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and after, take a shower. As the water hits my body, it turns freezing cold. Liam!

This house has 3 bathrooms, he's probably using the one beside me. I pound on the wall, "Liam! You're taking all the hot water, you jackass!" I hear the water turn off, then warm water comes on. Hmm that was easy. Is he trying to get along? I don't think so. He hates me too much to just give me some warm water. I finish with my shower and come out. I get dressed and see Zayn.

"Hey", he says. "I heard you wanted warm water, so I turned off Liam's. He was being a bitch again." Oh. So he didn't turn off the water for me. Zayn had to do it.

"Thanks. I guess." I muttered under my breath. He smiles at me with...adoration? Then leaves. That was a bit weird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, that was short. I'm having a bit of a writer's block. Can anyone give me ideas on what they should fight about or something to get me boosting. Thanks to anyone who reads this, even though it's slightly boring.