The End??

-A/N- So I think I'm not going to continue this story but I do have another in mind. It will include Larry, Niam, and Ziall. I'm sorry. It's just, I've been going through many many things and I don't update. I know. Horrible. But I already know how to write this new story, I know the plot so I'll probably write it tomorrow but for now I'm going to delete this story.

To make it up to you readers, this is a sneak peak of the new story, though I need your help on the title. So just comment what you think it should be titled. So here it is:

Niall is the new kid at school with his lilac hair and his whole collection of flower crowns, who immediately starts to get popular and a couple of new friends. His new friends are Louis, Harry and Liam. Liam is quite fond of the new boy but is too shy to even ask him out. Though the school's bad boy, Zayn, will do anything to get the blonde in his arms. Liam doesn't trust Zayn and Zayn thinks Liam isn't good enough for Niall. The question is who will Niall pick to be his knight in shining armor?

So there you have it! Also does anyone ship Sterek from Teen Wolf as well. Just me? Ok. •_______________________•

Well thanks for reading this story. It's great but I just didn't see it going any further in plot. But this next one will. Tune in for the new story. Thanks!

-Cassie <3