Answer

I want him so bad.
I knew he feels the same. The way he looks at me, the way he can't keep his eyes off of mine. In class he can't help it I sneak a peek of grayson and I return the look. DAILY. The way his gaze is always wandering to my lips when we look at each other. While he does he runs his fingers thru his hair and grabs it and tugs on it. But the reason I'm sure he wants me as much as I want him is his tongue. He keeps licking his lips. He literally bites his lip when we talk like he had to restrain himself. At least he tries to. But to me it's obvious. And I wonder whether it actually really is that obvious how bad we want each other or maybe it's just me who notices. Anyways his serious gaze while he's trying to control his body and his tensing jaw when he does so is the sexiest thing i've ever seen.
I find myself thinking about the things I want him to do to me and my body.

All the things run thru my head and I found myself smiling and biting my own lip while I'm staring at the classroom's floor picturing grayson hovering over me and feeling his soft lips pressed against mine and them wandering down my breast.
I could think about that for days but a disruptive deafening af loud pulls me back to reality. It's the school's ring that tells me it's time to go thru another lesson and to concentrate on things that absolutely don't have any space in my head atm. The only thing I wanna do is going home trying to find out if grayson and I will ever get to find a reason to meet after school that is not that obvious.

I get up and sigh. I put my pens and lil pieces of paper with a bunch of insiders of my friend and me on it into my case. I try to get my thoughts together to get ready for the next class. For the next teacher, for the next seatmate, for a new topic, for new work and tasks.

I'm about to flick my bag over my shoulder and turn around to head to the door when a tall body is standing right behind me and makes me jump when I turn around and see Grayson's face inches away from mine. I gasp cuz I'm a lil bit frightened by his strong muscular figure and the heat that radiates from it.

'Hey babe.'

I'm quite speechless for a few seconds of the unexpected and maybe a lil bit awkward situation this guy got me slide into.

'Don't call me babe.' I say without thinking much.

'Well what do you want me to call you then?'

Baby girl.

'Grayson idk what u talking about. Cut the shit and come to the point already.'

'Hey don't be so rude I can get rude either so don't fuck with me. Try me babe.'

OMG if he only knew how bad I want to.

'So?'

'Any plans tonight?'

'Why u wanna know?

'Answer my question.'

'Alright NO I don't. Why?!' *sighing annoyed*

'Great I'mma pick you up at 7'

'And then? Where do you wanna go?'

'Dude you're asking way too much. Just be ready and don't be overdressed. You better wear some old clothes you don't mind when they get soiled.'

'Soiled?! What the.. Grayson what do you..'

'Alright great see you later tonight. Be ready babe.'

Grayson smiles big and satisfied. His winning and shrewd laugh shows all of his flawless teeth. It's the brightest smile I've ever seen. He keeps smiling  all the way when he heads to the door. Before he leaves he presses his lips together and raises one of his perfect eyebrows on me.
What the heck just happened. I still stare at the door and think about what apparently just happened to unconfuse myself.
I shake my head and start to chuckle at this young man who is driving me crazy day by day a little more.

...