chapter 3

5 minutes left until lunch time and there is an atmosphere of departure. People are getting their things together and some guys get pretty impatient. Within the ringing everyone gets up and no one cares anymore about the teacher or what the teacher says. It's like every Friday. Everyone's glad to get home from school knowing there gonna be parties or sleep overs or just free time tonight. Usually I'm excited to get home to hide in my room and to be on the phone with my friends all the time or to meet some of them. We go to the city or to the mall. Eat at a restaurant, go shopping or just chill. I prefer Starbucks to chill at. But when I'm home alone I basically eat everything eatable I can find in the fridge and the pantry. It's hard to imagine this Friday won't be as usual. Today gonna be different whatever gonna happen when Grayson picks me up.
I get up and sigh relieved. Then I hurry to the door hearing the teacher talking about homework but I don't make any effort to get it. My tummy rumbles and I can't wait to get home because on Fridays I never eat lunch at school. I go home and cook for myself cuz my mom won't be home until 6pm. But most of the time I'm too lazy and I end up sitting on the couch with a bowl of cereal watching some series or some random shows that pop up.
I already reached the main exit. Now I'm just waiting for Aria. I see her talking to Ethan Dolan. He is Grayson's twin brother and oml he is beautiful. There's something really catchy about him. I can't exactly say what it is tho. And even tho there's no denying that Grayson and Ethan are twin brothers you can tell them apart so easily. Maybe it's also because I know the both of them for some years since we go to the same high school but anyways they don't look alike at all to me anymore. Ethan's face is even more clear-cut and his jawline is pretty marked as well. His glance is way more serious and his eyes are even more sleepy than Grayson's. His hair is longer and curly. Well he is really pretty and I also wouldn't mind to get to know him better. Hopefully I'll get to know the both of them when I meet Grayson more often.
Ethan and Aria laugh.

I wonder what they are talking about. If Ethan knows about Grayson and his plans? Or maybe Grayson brings more girls to his place and Ethan got used to it? Dude stop thinking that much. I really do ask too much I guess.

I'm getting stressed by looking at the clock and listening to my rumbling stomach. Finally Aria and Ethan give each other a hand clap and Aria walks towards me smiling.

'You're late dude. I'm starving.' I complain.

'I know right. Me either so let's go.'

'Yeah please.'

--------------------

'He said what?!'

Aria is holding her phone and her earphones in her hand but she droppes it when I tell her about what Grayson told me. It lands in her lab.

'Ya I don't even know what he meant when he was explaining what kind of clothes he needs me to wear tonight.'

'What the heck? What do you mean with soiled?! Dirty? Ripped?'

'I DON'T KNOW.'

'This boy is a mystery I'm not kidding.

After less than 10 minutes the street car stops at the station I usually have to get off. When Aria and I get up there's a young couple in front of us holding hands. I can't hear what they're talking about because of the announcement and some more ambient noises. I look at their faces. The girl laughs and the boy just watches her. He smiles and it seems like he forgot everything around him but her. They look so in love.

Gosh I need this. He really loves her you can see it in his eyes. This makes me so happy omg.

The boy pulls the girl closer. He closes his eyes and kisses her forehead. They look at each other and the boy makes a weird face which makes the both of them burst into laughter.