chapter 9

'Selia!'

'Selia!' someone is calling my name.

I feel like my feet are fixed to the ground and I can't do anything else than just standing there not able to move. Not even one inch. I don't try to move that hard though. It's just the fact I'm aware of that makes me not wanna try it because I know it's hopeless and it will definitely not work out.
I look around to get a look on where I am but the room I'm in doesn't seem familiar to me. Once I look in front of me there's a huge mirror wall I can the see the confused reflection of myself in. Anybody seems to be in here with me.
But who just said my name then?
I try to remember the voice. Whether it was someone I know or a stranger's voice.
Was it a male or female voice?

'What do you think of?'

A voice whispers into my left ear making me jump. I turn my head to see Grayson standing behind me really close to my back. I was sure there's wasn't anyone in the mirror.

'Did you just call my name?'

'Oh no I didn't.' He replies in a surprised tone.

I turn my head back to the mirror and get confused. There's definitely anyone but me in the mirror to see.

'I told you to get ready. Why are you late?'

'Late for what? What do you m-'

I started talking and wanted to look back into Grayson's eyes but I can't see him anywhere.

'Well I hate to be here lets go somewhere else so we can talk.'

'But what do you wanna talk about? And I can't move I just I don't know how -'
I cut myself off turning around trying to figure out where the voice is coming from.

'Shhh why do you ask so many questions?' A warm and soft breath on my shoulder.

I turn around and expect Grayson. Brown-greenish eyes are watching me and furrowed eyebrows make the glance look pretty serious. I pull my head away a little and see Ethan now standing right behind me.

'Ethan what are you doing here?'

'Why would you call me Ethan?'

It's still Grayson talking so I blink and suddenly there's Grayson's face again glaring at me.

'Why do you care about my brother so much?'

Something hits my head and I found myself falling to the ground. It's soft and cozy and I feel sheets between my fingers and underneath my palms.  The room I'm in isn't familiar to me neither  even tho I feel like I've seen some parts of it before. The white walls, the pictures and stickers on the wall above a desk, the roof top window above the bed and next to the bed the huge bookshelf.
The sound of rain is soothing. It should be louder though since it's raining onto the skylight window. Inspecting the room and looking for things that might make me remember where I am my eyes widen when I spot someone standing in front of another window at the other side of the room. Not sure who this human being actually is I narrow my eyes and I'm sure it's Grayson.
Or is it Ethan?
The person turns around and comes closer. Not breaking the gaze the male person sits down next to me and the mattress moves a little.

'Selia are you okay?'

'Uhm yeah shouldn't I?'

'Selia!'

Confusion spreading in my head when the person grabs my upper arm and starts to shake me and repeat saying my name.

'Selia! Wake up!'