Chapter 13

Third person's point of view.

She quickly pulled off a leather jacket from the rack and slipped in on. Rushing to the door she raced down the stairs and quickly grabbed he fathers car key from the counter in the kitchen.

With out a second thought she pulled the front door open and headed straight to the garage to get the black range rover. As soon as she got into the car she threw the keys into the engine and speeded off to stop the danger.

The breath became heavy and she started sweating from stress and worry. Finally when she arrived to the the place she sighed and parked the car at the far back of the street.

She looked out into the darkness trying to find Jason. "Come on, where are you Jason?" She asked to herself.

Suddenly she heard loud yelling that sounded like a group of people shouting at each other. Her eyes widen and she swallowed hard. "Oh god, what am I doing here?"

She heard a voice yelling once again but couldn't hear what. After a minute or so of pure silence there was aloud gunshot going off.

She gasped and jumped a little when she heard the sound. A single tear dropped out of her eyes as they froze staring out of the front window. She immediately panicked and jumped out of the car, not knowing how dangerous it could be.

She ran down the alley from where she heard the gunshot. She looked around and her eyes caught a group of men standing around a guy which was bending over and clenching his side.

Clasping her hand over her mouth to prevent herself from letting out a scream. It was him. He got shot right in his left side. The last thing she saw before them group of unfamiliar men left, was one of them kicking Jason in he leg and causing him to drop on the group wincing and yelping in pain.

Her breath hitched. She ran over to Jason and kneeled down to his level, tears steaming down her face.

"Oh my god, Jason we need to go to the hospital. "She says while crying. He looked up at her shocked.

"Fuck...what are you doing here Y/n? Go home quickly, this is dangerous. "He hissed while pressing his hand against his bleeding side.

She shook her head."No Jason, I'm not leaving you here like this. I'm taking you to the hospital. They just shot you for gods sake!" She yelled panicky and dramatically at the same time.

Even though Jason was in extreme pain he couldn't resist the urge to roll his eyes. "No Y/n, you need to go back to your house. I'll be alright and I don't need to go to the hospital cause I'm fine." He spoke through gritted teeth while holding his side. He throw his head back and hissed in pain." Fuck," he cursed from the pain.

"Enough Jason can you please stop arguing with me for once? You clearly aren't okay so I'm not going back home and if I do, I'm talking you with me."

"Alright, just.don't tell anyone about this. Let's get back to your house, but quickly." He finally agreed. She smiled slightly that she won the little fight and helped him up on his feet. He winced in pain and struggled to walk to the car but Y/n helped him by holding her arm around his torso and guiding him slowly.

They arrived at the front garden of the Hanks house and she parked her fathers car in the garage. She looked over at Jason, seeing how he kept his hand on his side while it continued to bleed like hell.

"I'll help you to get out of the car." He glanced over at her and licked his dry lips. Unbuckling her seat belt she opened the door and jogged over to Jason side. Opening the door she lowered herself to unbuckle his seat belt and helped him out from the seat.

"Jason, you're losing too much blood." Y/n said and gulped when she noticed the big blood stain on his white shirt. She sat him down on top of the toilet seat before closing the lid.

He looked up at her."y/n?" He spoke. She turned to look at him, telling him to continue. He breathed in a breath before opening his mouth." Can you please help me get the bullet out from my side?" He asked her. His voice slightly cracked from the pain in his side and his jaw locked.

"of course. For the second time this week I'm helping you."She said. "But I'm not stitching it up after." She pointed to the wound before grabbing the the first aid kit out from under the sink and came back to me."I feel like I'm being your guard and not you being mine." She smirks.

He y/n a brow at her sudden change of attitude. "Oh really? Can please just get this fucking shit out of my side cause the pain is slowly killing me."

Her smirk dropped and she nodded. She opened the first aid and took out what she needed. Glancing down at his side she noticed that he needed take his shirt off since he got shot in the side.

"Um, Jason can you take your shirt off cause..." she trailed off and jabbed her finger at his shirt.

He cocked a brow at her and a smirk plastered on his face." Oh, slow down tiger." He joked putting his hands up in surrender.

She glanced down at the floor and frowned. That was something that made her think back to the night. The night that ruined her whole life.

------

"Done." She heard him say. She looked up at him and started cleaning his wound. Blushing a light crimson, she brushed her fingers over his bare stomach making his stomach to feel the unfamiliar flip.

For the second time that week, Y/n was helping Jason once again. She didn't really understand why she was really doing It. He hurt her several times by his harsh words and yet she risked her life to go and help him.

She could've gotten raped again or even worse, she could've gotten badly hurt but she didn't. That was when she noticed that there was some sort of weird connection between the two of them. She had many reason to hate him and just leave him there but she didn't have the hurt to.

After she was gone with cleaning his wound and him stitching the cut himself, she finally got the confidence to ask him the question that tickled her mind for so long.

"Um, Jason?"She asked looking down at him and nervously biting her nails. He looked up at her making a 'hmmm' sound, telling her to continue. She locked her gaze deeply into his eyes, scanning them carefully."Who were those people that that did this to you?"

He sighs and broke the intense eye contact they held at each other.

"Y/n...I'm a street fighter."

•••••••••

To the asses that can't see or read

AT THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY! THE PAGE BEFORE THE FIRST REAL CHAPTER IT OBVIOUSLY SAYS (CREDIT TO QUOTEV) OK? BECAUSE SOMEONE COMMENTED AND SAID YOU STOLE THIS FROM QUOTEV.

NO SHIT SHERLOCK AND I GAVE CREDIT FOR IT SO STFU AND THINK BEDORE YOU COMMENT.

The only shit I changed was the name it was Rosie at first (Ariana Grande) but I just changed it to y/n so I can be you. got a problem? FUCK OFF.

OK? I'm done now

-Justynn⚓️