Chapter 2

"Yo bro, where the fuck were you yesterday? We had to cancel the whole fight last night. Jason, Anthony thinks that you're a pussy and that you're shucked of him." Rick bragged through the phone. I rolled my eyes and let out a frustrating groan.

"Fuck Anthony. I'm gonna be out of street fighting for a while. I got some job to do and I'm getting some sexy cash out of it."

"Really? And what kind of job?"

"I'm gonna be a little protective guard to one of my moms friends daughter. He'll be gone for a month and I need to keep an eye on her." I exhaled with a smirk.

I heard him wolf-whistle and chuckle."Woah, get it in bro."

I rolled my eyes at his stupid comment."Shut up dickhead. She's only seventeen and plus she got raped not too long ago."

"Ahh, that's sad then. Anyway, see you soon and take care."

"You too." I hung up and slipped my white tank top on. I was getting ready to go to the Hanks house. I didn't really mind to be honest. Their house is nice and massive. They even have a pool so I don't mind.

I haven't seen his daughter in person yet but I'm hoping to see her today. Hopefully she won't get scared of me and think that I'm gonna rape her too. Most girls I know that were raped get a little mental problem that stays with them for a while.

I shook the thoughts away and zipped up my now packed suitcase. I glanced at the clock. 12:32 pm. I sighed, running a hand through my hair. I grabbed my suitcase and dragged it down the stairs and over to my car.

I knocked on the door when I arrived outside their house.After waiting there for a short while the door was finally opened by a petite brunette with a blue and red uniform. She smiled at me and told me to come in.

I returned her a smile and stepped into the huge house of the Hanks family. Soon enough I saw Bryan coming out from what I'm assuming, the kitchen.

"Jason,"He said with a grin. He made his way over to me with a grin still on his face. What a happy man.

"Bryan,"I mocked with a chuckle. He laughed a little.

"I'll show you around, just so that you know where everything is and stuff."He spoke. I nodded blankly.

When he was finished with showing me around his huge and rich-ass house I was already exhausted. Too many rooms and very long hallways. I'm clearly not used to this since I live on my own a one bedroom apartment.

We stopped by the staircase and I was eager to ask him one question. I stretched the back of my neck nervously."Um, Bryan. Where's your daughter?"

He let out a shaky breath glancing at me and them dropped his gaze down to his feet."She doesn't like coming out of her room." I nodded understanding his daughter.

"Does she know that I'm gonna be here with her for a month?"

"Yeah, she does. She also told me to give her time. She'll come out of her bedroom when she's ready."He informed with a low tone. Once again I nodded.

"One more thing.Where will I be sleeping?"

"Next to y/n room."

•••••••

Chappie 2

bored im on kik.

kik meh! Stratfordboyswagg

bai

5+ votes/comments

-Justynn Gomez