Chapter 6

I bought y/n back to their house and got the bags out of the trunk. For the whole car ride she was completely silent. Not even making one little sound. It's not like I cared thought, girls usually look better when they are quiet.

"Do you want me to bring the bags upstairs for you?"I asked her as she opened the door and stepped inside. She shook her head.

"You don't need to."She said lowly.

"It's alright, though."I said carrying the bags up the huge stairs. I heard her sigh and soon her footsteps followed behind me.

I walked into her bedroom and set the bags down on the floor. Taking a quick look around her bedroom. It was all purple which relaxed my eyes as I looked around. Since purple is one of my favorite colors I thought her bedroom looked sick.

I heard someone cleaning their throat from behind me, causing me to turn back. y/n was standing there looking at me. I scratched my temple and gave her a nervous smile."Thanks,"She mumbled.

"It was no big deal."I said. I was about to walk out of her bedroom when I realize some thing."Oh,and I wont be here from six to eleven, I got some business to do."

I watched as her face formed into a frown and she tensed. "C-can I-I go with y-ou?"She questioned stuttering.

"No, I'm sorry Y/n. The place where I'm going to is dangerous and you won't fe-" She cut me off.

"No please. I don't want to stay here on my own. Jason please take me with you."She begged. I sighed shaking my head.

"No y/n, you can't come with me. I'm not taking you there. I don't want you to get hurt so just say in the damn house with Cessnel!"I yelled with rage in my voice. She flinched and tears started running down her pale cheeks.

••••••
Um hello lol

Hehe so idk what to sayy but
Yeah hope u like posting chapter 7 soon

Really soon

5+ votes/comments?

-Justynn Gomez