||Chapter Six||

Weston's POV

I am letting Erin keep everything. Our house, our YouTube channel... and I have no where to go. My parents are ashamed of me, my sister is legit pissed. Erin is her best friend.

So, instead of going anywhere else, I go to Amelia's. Erin basically told me to go love her, to keep her forever. Might as well give it a try.

I doubt she will even let me in her house after I called her. I felt bad about it, but just decided o apologize in person.

As I boarded the plane, security was holding back everyone. Fans were demanding an explanation.

When I got on my private plane, everyone was gone... except one supporter snuck on the plane.

"Get down!" The security said, raising his gun.

"No! Stop!" I shout. He puts it down. "I should at least tell someone," I whisper to the guard.

I walk over and hug her. "Don't be afraid, they just got worried... they weren't gonna shoot."

"I- I shouldn't of snuck on the plane... I'm so sorry," the girl says.

I smile. "It's okay, I get it, you need answer. I'll tell you, but what's your name?"

"It's Talia..."

"Well Talia, I've got a story to tell you."

We then sat down, and started talking.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"It all started back when Amelia was fourteen and I was fifteen. I was just flipping through some broadcast when I just happened to land on hers. I was going to pull away, but I just couldn't. Her fans immediately noticed me, and Amelia thought it was cool. Later on, I got her number and we talked. She told me that she knew who I was... but wasn't a fan. And I believed her. Later on, we met when we decided to take a vacation, and we fell in love. But, the week quickly ended. She gave me-" I was then cut off by my thoughts.

The necklace. She was wearing it at the party. I knew it seemed familiar that night in bed... where's my bracelet?!

"What did she give you?" Talia asked anxiously.

"Oh, sorry. She gave me a bracelet and she had a matching necklace, to represent our love for each other. And if we ever took it off, it meant we found someone else, and the other person shouldn't waste their time on us.

I ended up making a big mistake, and I had another thing with this girl, but Amelia forgave me. God, she forgave me way too many times. I don't deserve her, and I have to live with that every day."

TO BE CONTINUED.

||Merry Christmas Eve!! My new book come so it tomorrow, look forward to that! I can't wait for Christmas! But for now, spend time with your family!! <3 XOXO||