Epilogue

Amelia and Weston are all grown up. They had a perfect wedding and we're blessed with five beatitudes children.

Their names are:

Kaleb
Fiona
Blake
Ethan
Jackson

Kaleb is the captain of the football team. Typical boy. But, in Amelia and Weston's eyes, their little boy isn't close to normal. He's special.

Fiona, being the only girl, is very athletic and takes her mother's soccer skills. She hopes to complete what her mother never finished.

Blake has always hated his name and wants to change it in the future. But, after a serious talk with his mother and father, he realized it meant a lot to them. It was Blake Gray he was named after, and endless stories were told of him through out his childhood.

Finally, the babies, Ethan and Jackson. Amelia and Weston were expecting their fourth and final child, but ended up with twins! Ethan and Jackson are complete opposites. Ethan was out going while Jackson would rather just to sit back and watch. Ethan was incredible sporty, playing every sport possible, while Jackson was the smartest person in their grade. But, as it goes, opposites attract, and they're the best buddies out their.

Weston and Amelia have been through it all- thick through thin. Amelia will never forget all the memories.

Flashbacks:

"Hey guys! It's Amelia!" I say to it, "Today, I get to meet my best friend."
•••
"Holding your hand," I say, "it... seems right."

"The perfect fit." He says, slightly squeezing my hand.

"Yeah, the perfect fit."
•••
"Okay, one question," Weston asked.

"What?"

"Can I kiss you?" He says smirking.

I think about it, "oh screw it."

We then lean in and our lips colloid. His lips were very soft. It was perfect.
•••
People have tagged me in a video, it was of Weston and a... Really, really pretty girl. Very gorgeous. She also seemed like a genuinely nice person.

I pressed play, holding my breath. I was going to have to walk home now.

It started with them hugging, then him kissing her on the cheek.

Ouch.

Now they're just laughing.

Okay, nothing big.

Then, they started full-on making out.

A tear rolled down my cheek. I quickly wipe it away.
•••
"So... you guys probably don't know who I am..."

More silence. I knew it.

"Okay... well that's okay. So, let me introduce myself," I say. They nod their heads. "Hello! I'm Amelia Stirling and I'm incredible embarrassed right now but I'm smiling because  I'm trying to fit in. So, let's just wait for everyone else."

They're all blushing now.

"By the way, it doesn't help that you guys all know each other, so please cut me some slack."
•••
I got up and walked to them bathroom. I relentlessly look at my phone to see Weston's name popping up. I pick up.