"So, Jane," said Neagan.
"It's J," I said.
"J, are you gonna do whatever I tell you to do? Because we all know the consequence now."
"Yes."
I looked at him fiercely and he could see there was hate in my eyes. My two eyes shot bullets and threw daggers at him. I wasn't scared anymore, but mad. He sure is one hell of a psychopath.
"J," Neagan said, "I don't think I like the way you're looking at me right now. I think you need to change your mindset. I mean take a look at what I did to that Asian boy. Damn, he had a full life to live, but I . . . just . . . ended it. And you dare look at me like that. Mm-hm, that takes guts."
"I will kill you. Not anytime soon, but eventually, I will kill you."
"Holy shit. Did you just threaten me? Did you just threaten me?"
His bat, Lucille, was now two inches away from my face. Glenn's blood was dripping from the end of it. It dripped onto my skinny jeans and black t-shirt. Neagan slung the bat and the blood splattered into my face.
"J," Rick managed to get out.
"What, Rick?" Neagan said, "do you have something to say?"
"No, just . . . stuff."
Neagan laughed and then looked back at me. He bent down to my level. I squirmed a bit. He set Lucille down on the ground. Neagan took a knife from his belt and held it up to my face.
"The next time," he said, "someone talks, Ms. J here is gonna loose and eye just like her boyfriend."
"No, please," Rick said. He was now crying like Carl and everybody.
"Rick, did you not just hear me!? I said don't talk!" Neagan shouted.
Neagan looked back at me, "Now, Honey, why are you not crying, you're the one who looses an eyeball."
I didn't answer.
"Answer me, dammit."
"Did you not just tell me, and everybody else, to not talk?" I hissed. All he did was smile and laugh.
"My friend," he said, "you have got fire. And I like fire. I like it so much, I bathe in fire."
"Because you're the devil?" I said.
He gave me a side look. Rick's head was twitching, he had that look like he was gonna kill him. Carl got up and walked to me and held my hand. Then he went back to his seat. I looked around to see Maggie mouthing, "Look straight,", Sasha crying and looking at me, Rosita crying and looking at Abraham, Eugene covering his face, Michone looking at me, and Carl clenching his arm.
"Boys," Neagan said," take this one and Mr. Daryl in the truck."
They lifted me off of the ground and I kicked one of the guys in the face. It knocked him out and I got away from the other one. Neagan came out of nowhere and grabbed my arm. He restrained me. He threw me into the truck and I slid into the back corner. Daryl was there and he came over to me.
"J!" he said.
"See you later, J!" Neagan yelled.
"Spawn of Satan!" I yelled.