Suprise

My mouth dropped as I saw a life sized Ryan doll and Phoebe was making out with me.

"Just slowly walk out. Maybe she won't notice." Harris. Says. Suddenly Phoebe's black eyes snap to ours. What happened to her green ones. Its not like they were better then mine but still.

"This is Cassie Park. Are you seeing this? Your new student is making out with... Ryan." Cassie said.

"Isn't that Iris's job?" Mark asked with a smirk. I threw my gum wrapper at him.

"Wow. And they think that shes all cool and popular at school. Just wait until they see this." I smirk nodding my head.

"Okay. Let's face it. Phoebe has nothing to do with this." Harris says getting ready to turn to leave her room when Phoebe spoke up

"What are you talking about? I have nothing to do with any of you. Especially you Iris."

"Wow. Okay. I'm hurt. Guys let's go." I snap.

"Wait! But what about Phoebe? And the monsters." Spyder asked.

"She obviously has nothing to do with them. Let's go." I growl.

"Hey. I can help you guys. I did not agree with you bullying me but I am still glad to help." Phoebe said with a smirk. I angrily looked at her.

"Thanks but no thanks." Mark said.

"No. She says she can help. She isn't what she thinks that she is." Ryan said.

"I don't trust her Ryan." I say.

"Me neither." Mark said.

"Who do you trust?" Ryan questions. I gasp.

"I trust a lot of people. She happens to not be one of them Ryan. Now come on. Let's go." I say grabbing his hand. He yanks his hand away.

"Ryan?"

"No. You're being paranoid. And cocky and I hope you know you don't own me. So stop being so territorial." He yells. I look at him and start to cry.

"Iris i-

"Bye Ryan. You guys can trust her. And since all of you guys do then I guess I should leave you all alone. Don't talk to me. And... We're no longer friends."

"Iris. Wait. Let me come with her. I don't trust her." Mark said.

"Me neither." Harris says.

"Harris?" Ryan asks.

"Don't come crying back to me when she causes world destruction. I'm not always there to fix every little mistake."

"I'm sorry Spyder. You and Ryan are on your own."

Us four leave the party.

"But who's going to drive us home?" Spyder asks.

"Walk." Mark hisses and we leave.

I gasp for breath outside and feel this sharp pain in my chest. I fall to the ground holding my stomach.

"Iris. What is wrong with you?" Mark asked kneeling down with me.

"I-i don't know. I'm fine. Maybe I was allergic to something in that house... Like Phoebe." I joke.

"Don't do that. You scared me. I thought you were dying or something. I don't know what I would do without you."

I look him in the eye

"You know, cause I have no idea how to get to your house. Or any of the others. "

"Oh yes. Right." I say. Now I just had to make it awkward between me and Mark. Not that anything was going on between us.

"Maybe Ryan isn't the right one for you." Cassie said. I turn to her.

"Really? Then who is?"

"Mark. Duh. Who else? I ship it.... Maris. Mark and Iris."

"You make me sick." I tell her. I sit in the front seat beside Mark and look back. Cassie was making kissy faces.

Ugh. Sometimes I just wanna grab her by her neck and shake her until her head explodes. But I love  her.  She's my best friend.

"Alright. I'm going to drop Cassie off first because if she isn't home by ten her dad kicks my ass." Mark says. I laugh making him smile.

"Goals." Cassie whispers to us. We both look back at her.

"I'm a Freshman and he's Varsity in.. Everything. That's not a great pair." I tell her. Mark nods in agreement.

"Love is love darlings."

"Can we just please get out of her driveway." Harris asks.

"Gladly." Mark said starting the car and speeding away to Cassie's house. It was two story and white with gardens and a nice area with a hammock and a basket of magazines to read and relax in.

"Bye Cass." I yell. She waves and goes into the house. Her dad waves at us and we speed off to Harris's house which was a pretty nice house too. It was a brownish decorative brick in the front and on the sides it was a pale painted wood.

"Bye Smarts." I say. He smiles and waves then goes into his house.

"Now mine." I say ignoring the fact that me and Mark were alone. 

"Right. My mom is working late tonight and I don't have the house key. Damnit. Can I stay over?"

"Whatever." I say as we pull up to my house. I get out and open my already unlocked door.

"I'm home!"

"Whatever!" Mable screamed. Mark immediately passes out on the couch and I laugh. I then go upstairs and lay in my bed and go to sleep.

I didn't know why Ryan was trusting Phoebe. But I know she has something to do with those monsters.

I am so so so so so so so so so sorry that I didn't update. I was helping out and I had to cook because of Thanksgiving and I was banned from my phone on Thanksgiving day.

Anyways, I will try my best to make a longer chapter tomorrow. Its going to be Saturday so it could not be that hard.

Love you guys

In the next chapter I will introduce myself to you guys.

November 25 2016 Friday

Next Updates: Today and Tomorrow

Time: 3:52 pm

Word Count: 1003

Sorry this chapter was sorta kind of short. But tell me what you think and make sure to vote and comment

Thanks,

GraceVlover_05

Not edited