Robot Sleepover Pt.2

A couple hours later Harris had made skin for Chem. It was this cream skin. He also had brown hair and blonde tips. He had a small nose ring too.

Heli had made the dude lots of underwear and he was currently wearing a pair and sitting on the keyboard waiting for Harris and Heli to finish some other stuff.

"Here you go." Heli smiles handing him a red and black checkered flannel. It even had little buttons.

"Thanks the Fair Heli."

"You're such a charm."

"Really? You're flirting with a dude that's like six inches tall?" I question.

"Shut up."

"Shut up? What does that word mean?"

"It means be quiet."

"Oh. Master Harris could you please save that to my chip?"

"Gladly?"

Heli continued making clothing and soon she had finished up little black jeans.

I handed her small bits of a ripped up shoe and she made converses from them and then made socks and Chem put them on.

"Well. Don't you look well." I smile.

"Okay. I've figured it out. I've gotten all the information from my study book. I'm going to make a special helmet that takes everything that I know and put it into the chip that Chem will use. He'll be on the same level of smart as all of us."

We look over at Spyder who was making two cheetos have a battle.

"Well most of us."

"Well Dr. Harris, proceed with your science stuff." I say. I feel an arm go around my shoulder.

"Hey Ryan."

"How did you know it was me?"

"Because anyone else would have had a deformed nose by now." I saw ending my deadly sentence with a sweet smile.

"Well aren't you just a little ray of sunshine."

"I try."

"Stop being mushy for one second please. Like ew." Heli gags.

I roll my eyes and help Heli make some more clothes and shoes.

"Okay. We all need to pitch in." Harris says. All seven of us crowd around Harris waiting for our instruction.

"Alright. Heli you're on clothing duty. Connor, Ryan. You guys start building a home. Spyder and Mable you build the furniture. Cassie and Iris I want you guys to try your hardest to make a female version of this dude."

We all scatter. Me and Cassie put on lab coats and goggles and and some gloves.

"Alright. I'll go get that Murky liquid, Cassie you pour that blue liquid sitting on the back table into the container." I order. Cassie moves quickly. I run my fingers over all the bottles and stop at the one that and the murky liquid.

"What the hell does this even say?" I question. I look at the label.

"Hydroloscolphicus Nutelerlonea." I read out loud. I shake my head and bring the liquid over to the container.