The SOP Bot

The next day I was up and ready to work on that bot.

I walked out of Spyder's guest room and heard voices. Ryan and Phoebe.

"Oh my gosh. They do not just leave people alone." I say rolling my eyes. I was in my loose  white crop top and purple pajama pants and my bunny slippers that would make a boing sound every time I walk.

I decided to just face the two. I walk downstairs and Spyder looks up at me.

"Hey Flower Girl. How you been living?"

"Fine Spyder. Thanks for letting me stay over. Now why don't you do me a favor and take the trash out." I say.

"I already did."

"Then why do I still see some on your couch?"

Spyder laughs a little.

"Wow. That hurts sometimes." Ryan tells me.

"Oh. I'm sorry. Deal. With. It." I say with a sweet smile. Phoebe stands up ams gets all up in my face. She raises her hand to soap me but then pulls it down.

"Scared?" I ask. She shakes her head.

"I would have slapped you but I would get slut all over my hand." She said crossing her arms with a smirk.

"Why not? You already have it all over your outfit."

Ryan rolls his eyes.

"Why can't you be nice for once?"

"Says the boy that calls me territorial. I'm not like that one you. Frankly, I rather suck on a goat eyeball then go out with you." I lie.

"Wow. That hurt just a little. I do not like getting compared to something gross like that."

"Whatever. But I want to to know,  I'm not trying to claim you Ryan. Its called watching out for your friends. But you're not my friend anymore so why bother?" I ask.

"You know you're really acting like a brat." Ryan said. I turned to him.

"I've been called worse." I say.

"Like what?"

"Your Friend."

Ryan looks really hurt now. That's when I know I went too far. But I didn't have time to worry about that now.

"Iris... That hurt. So much. I thought we would forever be friends. No matter what happens."

"Well guess who messed that up?" I ask.

"Me?"

Spyder shakes his head.

"No, Phoebe."

Phoebe gasps.

"How dare you bring me Into this. Spyder I thought you were on our side. But its whatever. Now, me and my boyfriend were just leaving."

"Boyfriend? Wow. I guess you are that stupid Ryan. First you call me something I'm not. Then, you go and be all rude and take the side of a bully and go out with her! And you still think we can be friends? No! Its over. Stay with the bitch. But we're out. All of us."

Me, Spyder, Harris, and Mark give Ryan one quick sad glance and walk out.

~

I take my skateboard and ride as the others walk at my slow pace.

I think more and more about Ryan. He had done it now. And I was done with him.

Thinking about this made my cry. I cried because my heart was broken. I felt dead and betrayed. I felt like a chunk of me was removed. I didn't like this feeling.