Ice Skating Ruined

Today we would go Ice Skating with Ryan, Spyder, and Harris. Mark was with his varsity dudes chilling somewhere.

I took a shower then put on some warm clothes and a jacket.

Heli and Mable had the same too. We waited for a long time until finally someone knocked on the door.

I jumped up and opened the door and saw Harris.

"Hey guys. Thanks for inviting us." I say through my teeth.

"Why are you mad?" Spyder asks walking in my house and plopping himself onto the couch.

"I'm not. I just wish that you people would close the door." I say pointing to the front door that now had a pile of snow in front of it.

"Ohhhhhh."

"Mhm." Heli says nodding her head like Spyder.

"Hey. Wait a minute. What about Cassie?" Mable asks.

"She had to go to the store or something. I wasn't listening." Ryan answered walking in.

"SHUT THE DOOR!" We all yell at him making him jump.

"Jesus." He whispers closing it. He then takes one more step and his foot sinks into the snow pule in front of the door that was now deeper.

"Okay I'm not going to clean that up." Harris says backing away.

I turn to Spyder.

"Clean it up."

"What? Why me?"

"Because you started all this in the first place. Ryan will help you."

"Do I have to?" He whines.

"Yes." We all yell.

"Fine okay okay. Do you...have a snow plow."

"That's going to scratch the floor." Mable says. He turns to her.

"A snow vacuum?"

"Um no."

"A snow sucker."

"Is that even a thing?"

"Look woman. I would like some help here."

"Well too bad. You're not getting any."

We wait for another hour and then walk to the ice skating rink.

When we get there, I see that a girl with long blonde hair and cream skin with green eyes was lacing her skates up.

She caught me and the others watching and waved. Specifically to Spyder. He smiled and waved back and she winked.

"Lay off her man." I whisper as we walk by the girl. I didn't expect her to follow us but she got up and followed us onto the ice.

She goes to the middle and ice skates along with the music doing everything so perfect.

It made me sick.

Everyone clapped for her and little girls came squealing with pens asking for her autographs.

"I can't believe it! Katherine Benson. Its actually you." One girl said.

"Yes I know. I'm happy to see that you all joined me before I go to my competition in New Jersey." She said.

"I will so be watching you the whole time. I bought tickets just to go there." A girl that looked about ten said smiling.

"Aw. You are too sweet. I'll make sure to wave to you. My very first super fan that had ever did this. It means so much you don't even know."

"Come on guys. We came to do various things here." Ryan said.

"Like what?" Harris asks.

Spyder started talking catching Katherine's attention.

"We attempt to skate, fall, our butts hurt, get wet, and get cold. Then why try again and eat our pain away then try again and fall ten more times and then we try one last time and get better whole I still miserably fail."

Katherine starts laughing.

"Oh you're so funny." She said.

And you're a reject I mouth.

She rolls her eyes.

"Well. I could teach you guys. I am an expert after all." Katherine said flipping her fake blonde hair.

"Yeah. We are fine." Heli said. She starts walking and the boys step on the ice and so does Cassie and Mable leaving me and Heli with this- this thing.

"So. Spyder seems nice don't you think?" She asks.

"Yes. We do. And he has a girl." I growl.

She has a surprised face.

"Oh. He has a girlfriend."

"Well no technically-

"So then he's single and free to anyone. So I suggest you back out of my way. Because I get what I want."

"So do I. And what I want is for Spyder to have real happiness. And he finds that in Cassie. Not in any other girl."

Katherine just looks at me and skates away as fast as she could to Spyder and slips then falls cracking the ice.

I sit there with my eyes wide as I see people rush over to her. She was passes out.

She was dead

~

"Oh my gosh." I scream. I skate over to the crowd and see that she was not moving. As solid as a stone.

"This is bad. I'm calling 911." I yell. I quickly call it and they rush and come three minutes later.

I stood anxious in the hospital lobby with the others.

"Ryan. What if I killed her?"

"What? She isn't dead. Just in very bad condition. She fell, you didn't kill her."

"Yes I did! I'm a monster." I say. I run out the hospital and sit down on a park bench.

"I thought I would see you here." A way too familiar voice said.

At the sound of that my throat went dry.

"Phoebe. Leave me alone. I'm jot in the mood "

"I was in a coma for ten days, Iris. You could have killed me. You're a monster and you wanna know what they do to monsters?" She asks.

I had no idea where she was coming from. Her voice seemed to be coming from all directions.

"What are you going to do?" I ask getting up getting ready to use my powers.

"The same thing you did to me. Only it will be permanent. And you might not ever get seen again and everything will come dying right after you when I rule."

I look around and still don't see anything. I look up and hear Ryan.

I get ready to scream for him but a cold hand slapped over my mouth which really hurt.

I was freaked out.

"Mmmmmmmmm!" I scream through the hand. I watch as Ryan walks past me and to the park.

I then feel something like a sack go over my head and I was thrown into the back of a truck.

I know this chapter kind of sucked but Phoebe is back!
(And not too happy if I may add)

Thanks for 2k and almost 3k reads.

Luv ya!

GraceVlover_05💖💝💞💖💝💞💖💝💞💖💝💞💖💞💝💞💖💝