Frank Zhang-Puppy Love

It was a nice sunny day, and here you were in your bedroom having a panic attack.
     You got these almost daily now. With Gaea on the verge of destroying the world and the Greeks and romans going to war, your anxiety skyrocketed. You could barely leave your room anymore.
     The only person who knew about these attacks were your crush Frank Zhang. He felt sympathy for you instantly because, unknown to you, he liked you back.
      He worried every time you would rush to your room and lock the door. Sometimes he would listen at the door and he would hear you struggling for air. It brought tears to his eyes. At one point he locked himself in his own room and cried his eyes out for you. He normally wouldn't straight up cry over these things, but it was you we're talking about.
     He's had enough. He wants to help you. And he had a plan.
     You were still in your room having a panic attack. You were freaking out so much that you didn't notice Nico shadow-travel Frank into the room. He watched you for a second and fought the urge to wrap his arms around you and kiss you until you were ok. There was no way you liked him back, anyway.
     He turned into a puppy and walked in front of you. He sat down and pawed at your arm to get your attention.
     He knew you loved dogs, so he thought this would help.
     You looked up and were surprised to see a small puppy staring at you. It was the cutest puppy you had ever seen. You calmed down a little; enough to pet the puppy. It's dark brown eyes, that were oddly similar to Frank's, stared into your e/c ones.
     Frank couldn't take it anymore. He had to let you know how he felt.
     You were quite surprised when the puppy turned into Frank. Even more surprised when Frank kissed you on the lips.
     You instantly kissed back and his arms went around your waste. Your panic attack ceased completely and you just enjoyed the kiss.
     You didn't need to speak. You didn't need to confess anything. You now knew how he felt about you. And he knew how you felt about him.
     It definitely wasn't a classic confession, but it was something you would remember forever. Especially when you looked at a dog.