Percy Jackson- Do You Believe Me Now?

Smut. Skip if you want to.
Insecure. That was a word you used to describe yourself.
You were insecure about almost everything, but mostly your body.
The world set out this perfect image of what every woman's body should look like. Thigh gap, flat stomach, large breasts, etc.
You felt like you lacked all of these, and it killed you. You siblings had no idea you felt this way. Heck, even your boyfriend Percy didn't know.
Right now, you stood in front of the mirror in shame.
Are my boobs big enough? You thought. Am I skinny enough? Am I pretty at all?
Tears formed in your eyes, but you blinked them away. You couldn't cry over this again. You wouldn't be able to stop.
You wished you looked like the models you saw. Yeah, you knew about all the makeup crews and photoshop. But everyone looked up to those images, and so did you.
"I wish I was beautiful..." you whispered to yourself.
"What do you mean?"
You turned around to see Percy looking at you with concern. He walks over to you and grabs your hands.
"You can't wish for something you already have," he said, his worried green eyes looking into your sad e/c ones.
"I-I just don't see myself as–"
"Why?" Percy cut you off,"Why don't you think your beautiful? When I say your beautiful, I mean it. And I'm certainly not the only one who thinks so. Your mom/dad thinks so. G/p thinks so. All of your friends think so."
"Percy–"
"Listen, y/n," Percy said, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you close,"You. Are. Beautiful. What can I do to make you believe it?"
You rested your head on his chest and he stroked your hair.
"I don't know," you answered.
"I do," he said as he looked into your eyes. His pupils were dilated and they had a hungry, desperate look in them.
He kissed you, but it wasn't like the gentle, sweet kisses he usually gave you. It was full of force and desperation. You moaned a little.
You both ended up laying on your bed, him on top. His hands traveled down your body and your hands ran through this hair.
Percy's tongue caressed your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You opened your mouth, allowing it.
You kind of blanked out through this because of how light and free you felt, but you eventually came to. When you did, Percy's shirt was off and you were left in your f/c bra and panties.
Percy slipped his jeans down and gently rubbed your soaking wet panties with his bulging boxers. You moaned quietly as he planted kissed down your jaw and neck.
"P-Percy," you said through moans.
Percy reached behind your back to your bra clasp. It took 3 tries, but he eventually unhooked your bra and let it fall to the floor. He gaped at you with amazement.
"Y/n," he whispered,"Y-you're gorgeous."
You blushed deeply.
"Let's just keep going, ok?"
Percy went back to kissing your neck and he eventually moved down to your breasts. He sucked one as he massaged the other. Your moans got louder.
As he moved to suck the other one, you let your hand trace down his torso. You absentmindedly drew circles on his six pack before you moved further down to his manhood. You found his erection and gently stroked it.
     "G-gods, y/n!" Percy moaned loudly.
     You tugged at the top of his boxers and slowly pulled them down as Percy pulled down your panties. Soon they were both off.
     Percy rubbed circles on your thighs and you moaned with pleasure. You were a virgin, so you never felt anything like this before. Part of you wondered if Percy was a virgin too, which he was.
     Without warning, Percy thrust into you making you scream. Once you got past the pain, it was absolute bliss. It felt amazing, better than anything you had ever felt.
     "Y/n," Percy said through deep breathes,"I-I'm gonna–"
     "Just do it!" You yelled. You wanted him.
     Percy obeyed. It felt so warm and pleasant that you moaned and sighed in true happiness.
     Percy pulled out, and you both just lay there out of breathe.
     "Do you believe me now?" Percy asked you.
     You had forgotten all about that. Then you realized how amazing you felt. How amazing he made you feel.
     You felt beautiful.
     "Yes, Percy," you answered, making him fill with happiness,"I believe you."