Chapter Fifteen

Savannah’s POV

          Oh what a sight! It’s all I think of when Niall gets out of the pool, sticking a finger inside his ear to get the water out. I was happy to see him here, he wasn’t in the room and my only option was the pool. I asked one of the employees to help me get here. I wait patiently as he walks over to me. He almost slips when he stands in front of me. He smiles and I look over his shoulder to find his friends staring at me. I feel my shoulders raise, getting myself insecure.

          “Did I interrupt something?” I shyly ask, gripping my wrist and biting my bottom lip. Niall looks at his friends and then at me, and shakes his head.

          “No. How are you?” He asks and before I answer he points at a long, beach towel hanging loose on one of the chairs. I take it.

          “I’m well,” I give it to him and he tilts his head.

          “You have so much explaining to do,” Niall winks before drying his hair with the towel and then throwing it over his shoulder.

          “About that… I just came to ask you for the suit you borrowed.” It’s another excuse to see him again; I know Daniel would scold for this. He probably wanted to ask for it himself. I can’t stay for too long, he might get suspicious when he wakes up and find himself alone at home. Though, in the afternoon I have to work.

          “Only that?” His face drops.

          “C-Can we talk privately?”

          He nods.

          When we get to his messy room, he takes the suit that is neatly folded on his messy bed. “I haven’t washed it though,” I shrug; I wash it for him when I get back. He gives it to me and sits down on his bed, not minding he’s getting it wet. He taps the space next to him and I sit. This means he wants to talk.

          “You’re probably wondering why I left you last night without saying goodbye,” He nods and I sigh, “Well Daniel saw me there and kind of forcibly brought me with him. He knew you were there and he doesn’t want me to be near you. I won’t do what he says; I want to be close to you.”

          “But you didn’t answer my texts or calls last night. I was worried sick,” His brows pulls together, “Is a game to you, right?”

          “No! What are you saying?” I shake my head and take my iPhone out, unlocking it immediately and checking my messages. There are no messages from him, not even from my friends. I don’t remember deleting them all. “I didn’t receive anything, Niall. I promise I’m not lying.”

          Niall licks his bottom lip and I held his face, not realizing my actions. I press my lips against his, I let them linger and I lean back a bit. My cheeks must have the color of crimson right now. His cheeks are.

          He leans in and places his lips softly on mines. My hand is resting on his bare shoulder while he’s cupping my face. The kiss is slow, soft, and gentle. He’s holding me like if I was delicate. We have not kissed like this before – every kiss we shared leaded us to a make out session.

          His tongue darts into my mouth, my body instantly tingles.

          We stay there kissing like a minute, I guess.

          When he pulls away, his beautiful blue eyes meet mines. His lips are still parted and even though the kiss was sweet, it made me feel something I never felt with Daniel. Daniel. Daniel!