Matt Barnes Imagine For Kyla

It will be fun, he said. Everything will be fine, he said. Well, fuck him.

Matt had invited me to a camp fire party today. I didn't want to go, but he insisted. He told me he wanted me there. That I'd have so much fun.

What an asshole. The first thing he did when we got here was leave me. Now I'm on my own, just wandering around the forest.

I can still hear the music not so far off. The party must still be going on.

"Lala!" It was him.

I can tell by the sound of his voice. Oddly enough, he sounds worried.

"Kyla, there you are!" his voice was closer.

I swiftly turned around, and there he was.

"Why did you run off?" he asked.

I glared. "I did not run off."

"Yes you did. I went to get us some drinks but when I turned around to ask if you wanted coke or sprite you were gone."

I blushed at that. So it was me who had run off, not him. Me. He probably thinks-

"So what do you say?" he wore a smile on his face as he asked this.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention. What are you talking about?" I asked.

He chuckled and stepped closer to me, leaving only a tiny gap between us. He reached tentatively for my hand, and smiled at me.

"Dance with me."

He was right. It was more than fine, it was fun.

A/N:

Hello. We had originally asked our older sister to write this one, but she hasn't begun working on it and we didn't want to make Kyla wait any longer. We hope you like it, it was inspired by something I heard today. Anyways, requests are still open.

Also, PierceTheDay's phone isn't working and so she won't be able to upload anything for a while :/