Always Attract (Part One)

{ Always Attract }

~ Matt Barnes ~

"And it's a lottery, I can't wait to draw your name."

Your sighed as your best friend led you over to a group of people. You were at a birthday party, and everyone else wanted to play 7 Minutes In Heaven. You were excited, since the guy you liked was there too.

While trying to mix it up, your friend grabbed a hat and told the boys to each write their names on a piece of paper and put it in the hat.

You breathed in a slow breath as you pulled out a scrunched up piece of paper and smiled at the name. Matt Barnes.

~ Dan Flint ~

'I'll be home in a day, I fear that's a month too late"

He sighs and shifts around the bunk for a while, trying to calm his thoughts. He was excited to leave this tour, but also nervous.

Just before he'd gotten on the bus a couple of months ago, the two of you had gotten in a fight. He knew your feelings were hurt, and that you were still hurting. In a spare of the moment, he had called you many things. Many horrible things.

He wishes he could have gotten then time to apologize, but knows it's too late for that.

~ Max Helyer ~

"That night i slept on your side of the bed so, it was ready when you got home."

You smile out the window of the yellow cab. Everything was good again.

Your dad was finally out of the hospital and you were on your way back home. The flight from Chicago (or wherever your home town is)was long. A rush of excitement passed through you as you thought about Max.

You'd finally be able to see him again. You hadn't talked to Max in almost a whole month. The reason was your dad. He had been hospitalized a couple of days before Max was supposed to come home from tour, so instead of meeting Max at the airport you had to buy a ticket back home.

The cab finally came to a stop in front of your home and you stepped out. The lights were all turned off, and you were surprised to see Max laying down on your side of the queen bed.

"Maxxie?" You asked in a soft voice.

He stirred around and slowly opened his eyes, "Hm?"

"What are you doing on my side of the bed, silly."

"Oh, I was just keeping it warm," he laughed and pulled you in to bed with him.