2. Your First Fight

{ First Fight }

~ Josh Franceschi ~

Josh and you had never fought before. It was a rare thing for the both of you. But things had recently gone awry in your relationship, and nothing was looking up.

"You know what? I'm done," you stormed off.

He didn't move, not for a couple of seconds, until your words had finally sunk in. He bit his lip, wondering if he should let his love of his life walk away or if he should chase after you. His mind was made up.

"Y/N, WAIT!" His voice sounded desperate, close to broken.

It sent chills down your back. You momentarily froze, and stopped looking in your handbag for your car keys. That gave him more than enough time to clim in to your car with you and stop your from going anywhere. He wasn't about to let you leave him. Not now, not ever.

~ Max Helyer ~

You walked into your house, you'd gone out to buy some groceries and were now calling out for your boyfriend.

"Max!" You complained.

All he did was focus on his video games.

"Babe" you question as you drop everything you had in your hands and walk over to him.

"What!" He screams as you block the screen, "How long have you been playing?" You patronize him.

"Not long, just when you went out" he mumbles the last part,.

"It's been over four hours, can you pay attention to me and stop playing fifa?" You sort of yell, but calming down as took a seat on his lap.

"You know I love you, but sometimes I just need my guy time alone. You're always out shopping anyways," he kisses you on the cheek and you walk away. "What? Where are you going?" He screams out.

"Eh, I'm going out with some friends, you know shopping like you say I always do, you just stay here get comfy and play fifa, you'll be alone for a good five hours", you mock him walking out the door, leaving him speechless.

~ Dan Flint ~

"Can you lower your music?" You heard his voice from the living room.

"No!" You shouted back.

"But Austin Mahone is amazing," you whined.

"He's shit," Dan laughed.

"He is not, and you know what, you can take that comment and shove it up your-" you began, but he cut you off.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?"

"Oh, you know, nothing babe. Go back to bitching and whining," you giggled.

~Matt Barnes ~

"You don't know your beatiful!! Oh-uh that's what makes you beautif-" you were singing your favourite song as your boyfriend screams something at you.

"Babe, just stop, I'm trying to sing and your pitchyness is just ugh" he complains.

You get ready to kick him right in the, well you know what, for insulting you.

"Excuse me, but at least I don't complain about how much you sleep," you scream out getting his attention.

"Don't talk to me that way, I'm sorry, I'm just tired" he whines.

"Fine, but just because I love you," and with that you give him a peck on the lips and continue to sing.

~ Chris Miller ~

"What? No, nobody even likes McDonalds!" You shouted.

"Oh, so I'm a nobody now?" He shouted back.

You roll your eyes at Chris. He was always making a big deal out of nothing.

"That's not what I meant," you slumped down on your seat.

"That's what it sounded like," he mumbled.

The car came to a sudden stop. You looked up and saw he had parked outside of McDonalds, your least favorite fast food restaurant.

"Still can't believe our first fight was about a fast food restaurant," he joked.

You laughed too. "Next time, we're going to Burger King!" You removed your seat belt and stepped out of his car.

"Why? So you can stare at that Kendall guy?"

You couldn't help but to roll your eyes at his childish behavior, "Piss off."