Photographs

Loving can hurt
Loving can hurt sometimes
But it's the only thing that I know
When it gets hard
You know it can get hard sometimes
It is the only thing that makes us feel alive

Timmy stared out the window, the song from the radio drifted to his ears. The lyrics entered his mind and his thoughts began to wander. Flashes of memories from his first time acting with Johnny and the rest of the casts and staff members. He had to get Chai Jidan another gift for forcing him to take Bai Luo Yin's role. If he probably insisted on taking the role of Gu Hai, he wouldn't have probably met Johnny.

We keep this love in a photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts are never broken
Times forever frozen still

Taking out his phone, the screen turned bright. There a picture of Johnny popped up. It wasn't that long that they had stopped caring about what others thought, what the media wrote, the threats given by their government, and the companies they worked for - all of which hovered above their heads. 

They were finally free.

So you can keep me
Inside the pocket
Of your ripped jeans
Holdin' me closer
'Til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone
Wait for me to come home

Pocketing his phone, Timmy came to his senses by a tap on the window of the car he was being driven in. "Hey, open up!"

Timmy opened the door and a familiar face greeted him. Seeing the shining smile along with the tiger teeth and striking features, Timmy's lips stretched wide. Getting out of the car, he went to embrace the man.

"Whoa, I just saw you yesterday. What's wrong? Did something happen?"

His head rested at the crook of the man's neck. Breathing in deeply the sweet scent of the man dressed in all black, Timmy muttered something unintelligible.

"Timmy, I can't understand what you're saying. Come on. Tell me."

"I just miss you, Johnny. I mean, why are we still living in two different places?"

Loving can heal
Loving can mend your soul
And it's the only thing that I know (know)
I swear it will get easier
Remember that with every piece of ya
And it's the only thing we take with us when we die

Johnny pushed his dark sunglasses up as he let Timmy go from their tight hug. He gave him a quick peck on the red enticing lips.

"That's because we don't want any paparazzi on our backs. Taking pictures and what not, like when you and I were supposedly dating these girls." Johnny finished his small speech, quoting with his fingers around the word dating. "Good thing we don't have to hide anymore. Yesterday, I had so much fun. Thank you."

We keep this love in this photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Our hearts were never broken
Times forever frozen still

Johnny gave Timmy another kiss, but this time it was longer. It was a kiss filled with passion and emotions. Both were grasping each other's face tightly but gently.

Out of a sudden, a shutter noise and a flash from a camera a few feet away from them broke their spell. Johnny was the first one to face the direction it came from. His eyes colored with red and fierce protection as he did his best to block Timmy away from the offending photographer.