HETAONI (DO U WANT TO CRY?!)

No one can't stop crying, the fan's tributes are very strong. and seeing them cosplaying as themselves for a simple RPG Game, just seeing these videos and crying over them makes the persona nations realized how much they really care for one another. And how heartbreaking it is too lose anyone dear to you.

The Italians were holding each other in comfort; Italy and NyoItaly were holding Chibitalia as if he was their child, with Romano, Chibiromano and NyoRomano hugging their younger siblings. The 2ps Italy and NyoItaly were trying to show their tears but they can't help it, and their older siblings were poring their eyes out.The German Bothers and Sisters, both the 1ps, 2ps and the Nyos, are holding on to each other and not wanting either of them to let go. The F.A.C.E.(S.) Families were trying to support each other(and telling one another of how so much they mean to each of them). Russia, China and Japan, along with their Nyos, 2ps, and Nyo2ps, where also shedding tears and holding hands in comfort.

shinshinjane "I guess that I shouldn't ask 'How was it?' seeing how much the videos made you guys cry and realize how much everyone means to you and how you'll hate to see them gone from the world, for good."

everyone nodded their heads while they're still crying over the videos.

there's your answer.

see you next illusion.