Chapter 8

Hey guys,

I know…I know. It has been ages. I was going to drop the story and stop writing because I have been such a bad writer. Not updating until ages. I don't have any arguments to defend my side. Soooo…I'm going to say sorry and I will try and be a better Wattpad writer. Hey, there's my New Year's Resolution.  I also want to try a different style of writing. In my previous writing, it was pieces that was wacky and crazy. Now I want to try and write a bit more sophisticated. I have been inspired by some Wattpad writers and novels I've been reading. This style may help me improve my writing and allow me to be more (ALERT: smart word approaching) eloquent (I don't even know if its the right word) in my work.  So here's 'WHAT! Harry Styles is my Boyfriend!'  The new and advanced story. (I haven't changed anything that has happened in the story so far)  

Oh wait, one more thing. I wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas. May all of you have a splendid time. Of course, I also want to wish all of you a Happy New Year. I hope the 2014 will be a blessed year for every single of you and your families.

So…... 1…2…3….ACTION!!

__________________________________________________

EMILY'S POV

I heard his a familiar voice through the phone.  'Hello' I wanted to reply but I couldn't do it. I quickly slammed the phone down on the receiver.  Its been 2 week since I haven't talked to or even had any contact with him. Two weeks since our kiss. Tav's experiment proved that I am in love with Harry, but how could I tell him that. How could he ever love me? He is famous and has billions of girls running after him. I didn't have the courage to express my feelings to him after a week of no communication. He probably forgot about me. The media don't talk about Harry and I anymore. They probably thought I was just one of Harry's flings. The media have more interesting news, like how long Miley Cyrus' tongue actually is. 

What if Harry has some feelings for me? I don't want to be those stupid girls in stories who keep their feelings to themselves not aware that the boy actually loves her.  I grab my courage and once again dial his number. Before I press the last number, Sunrise's ad displays on the screen.  Kochi announces, 'The World's Biggest Boy Band, One Direction, joining us live after the break.' He won't be able to pick up. I disconnect the phone once again, as I take my place on the couch to see Harry and the rest of the boys.    

HARRY'S POV

I look at my phone screen. I've been doing this very often now. Why isn't she calling? Its been two weeks. I probably got her really angry for kissing her. Uggh, why the hell, Harry? I have to learn to keep my feelings to myself. Yes, I have feelings for her, but obviously she doesn't have them for me. 

'Your on in 10 seconds.' the man informed us.

'Our first Australian interview, here we come!' Louis exclaimed, as he rubbed his hands together.

'And your on!' the man announced as we walked into the Sunrise set.  

'One Direction! The biggest boy band in the World! Welcome to Sunrise.' Kochi, the male host stated.

'Thank you.' we all mumbled, except for Louis who clearly announced 'thank you' loudly.

'So this is your first Australian visit, how is it?' the female host, Mel, asked.

'Yeah, it's going great. I've been here before, but the other boys haven't. The place is amazing. The fans are amazing and don't get me started on the food.' Niall replied.

'So have you tried vegemite and lamingtons?'' Kochi curiously asked.

'Well, I've tried lamingtons.' Niall announced.